question on cocaine

I have some questions on cocaine. My husband just informed me two months ago that he has been using coke for like eight months ( I don't think everyday, but who knows). I was just wondering what are the signs of coke use because till this day I am totally clueless? Only real thing that I have noticed is the sniffing all the time (he sniffs it, I guess).

What are the dollar amounts that you can but it in? I have pretty much control bills and he'll ask if we have an extra $40 dollars or $60. Of course he said he stopped as a couple of weeks ago but I don't believe it and I am trying to believe but it's not working. I don't know anything about drugs and I am trying to find out enough information to see what path to take stay or go. So any information will be helpful. Thanks.

Ok He has to get help soon.

I was doing cocaine for about a year but have stoped on my own by avoiding the people i did it with.

I still do it about 1 a month.

The signs would be yes defiently sniffing, being wide awake, talking a lot, paranoid the next day. Sweating, lowered immune system. Thats just a person using it not that often. The side effects would be a lot more extreme for a regular user. You become depressed and crave it.

My step dad is a crack head and beleive me it wasn't that bad at first now he is living on the streets. Wrecked my family and my moms life.

It cost $35 dollars for one here thats about 6 lines maybe last an hour.

Its very addictive you need more and more too keep the high.

My boy's brother is a cocaine addict he is extremely depressed and an alocoholic on top of that.

He did tell yu which means he may want to stop but it is very hard to astop if you are around it and enjoy the high. I think you need to talk to him about this asap.

It is possible to stop on your own I never considered myself addicted at all I did it socially and because it was there....it wakes you up if your really drunk and you become very talkative and full of energy.

Talk to him

Well, he doesn't seem to be too out of control with this. Basically, if he was there would be alot of money missing. Cociane is not cheap.

Cocaine's effects appear almost immediately after a single dose, and disappear within a few minutes or hours. Taken in small amounts (up to 100 mg), cocaine usually makes the user feel euphoric, energetic, talkative, and mentally alert, especially to the sensations of sight, sound, and touch. It can also temporarily decrease the need for food and sleep. Some users find that the drug helps them to perform simple physical and intellectual tasks more quickly, while others can experience the opposite effect.

Go to google and do some research about it just like I did. Basically, you need to see if he is using more money then you know about on it.. If he wants to quit put can't you need to try and find local Narcotics Anonymous. You can do that by going to http://www.na.org

I would research crack cocaine too. It's a fraction of the price but it's still considered 'coke' to users.

You should do your homework and see what you find out. Nobody is going to have all the same side effects, but it should give you a better idea of what you're dealing with.

You may want to withdrawal your accounts and put them into an individual account. Drug addiction can be financially devastating.

I was big into it during my younger days...I stopped and dont ever want to be there again.

The sniffing all the time is a sign, a wired look i guess is a way to explain it. Running at the mouth, always talking. Some people get cotton mouth, they have a hard time completing a sentence or a thought.

I was doing what is called an 8 ball on Friday and Saturday.. That use to run me about 200- 400 a weekend.

He needs help. Some people can just stop like i did...But i will tell you this you always have the urge. It just comes, you might see coke on tv, some people can even smell it on money and gives them the urge...Reason for the money, some people roll up money to sniff coke.. You just have to be strong enough to toss it out of your mind as quick as it got there.

I wish you luck

BenThereDunThat

Another sign to look for is "jawing." That was always a dead giveaway. Something they don't even know they're doing.

It looks like they're moving the bottom half of their jaw back and forth. I could always tell immediately....

Another sign to look for is "jawing." That was always a dead giveaway. Something they don't even know they're doing.

It looks like they're moving the bottom half of their jaw back and forth. I could always tell immediately....

i forgot that ...I say the look like a crab, opening and shutting their claw.

They dont eat, up late and not tired...Exteremly tired and sleeping they day they are coming down..Like they have a cold or something, running nose, drowsy look..

I have some questions on cocaine. My husband just informed me two months ago that he has been using coke for like eight months ( I don't think everyday, but who knows). I was just wondering what are the signs of coke use because till this day I am totally clueless? Only real thing that I have noticed is the sniffing all the time (he sniffs it, I guess).

What are the dollar amounts that you can but it in? I have pretty much control bills and he'll ask if we have an extra $40 dollars or $60. Of course he said he stopped as a couple of weeks ago but I don't believe it and I am trying to believe but it's not working. I don't know anything about drugs and I am trying to find out enough information to see what path to take stay or go. So any information will be helpful. Thanks.

The constant sniffing

Loss of appetite

Loss of weight

Lack of sleep

Its one of the most addicting drugs out there. You better get him the help that he needs.