To Meet Or Not To Meet

cerisier111

I have a close correspondence with a woman on the Internet for the past five years. For the first year, it was just a friendship but then we decided to meet in person. However, for the next three years, I had to care for an ailing parent and other issues prevented us from meeting in person. Finally, when all the obstacles were cleared, we planned to meet in the next two to four months.

Very recently, she told me she has been sexting and sex-camming four guys who she can also see on live-cam. (She is not a cam girl). Three of these people are rich, successful guys who proposed marrriage to her; the fourth is only interested in computer sex with no committment. She has held off from meeting these other people until she can meet me in person. She thinks that this is normal behaviour and that everyone is doing it, including me. NOT TRUE! She very badly wants to have a baby before her biological clock runs out and she says nothing is more important to her than a happy family life and she will be a devoted wife. She also says she would never marry a man just for money or sleep with a guy who she did not love. However, she continues to have computer sex with these so-called, "friends" who could record any webcam images. What concerns me more is that she is addicted to this attention on the Internet and would not give it up after marriage.

Should I accept that we are not right for eachother or should a future together still be considered? We have developed a very close bond in these past years.

I have a close correspondence with a woman on the Internet for the past five years. For the first year, it was just a friendship but then we decided to meet in person. However, for the next three years, I had to care for an ailing parent and other issues prevented us from meeting in person. Finally, when all the obstacles were cleared, we planned to meet in the next two to four months.

Very recently, she told me she has been sexting and sex-camming four guys who she can also see on live-cam. (She is not a cam girl). Three of these people are rich, successful guys who proposed marrriage to her; the fourth is only interested in computer sex with no committment. She has held off from meeting these other people until she can meet me in person. She thinks that this is normal behaviour and that everyone is doing it, including me. NOT TRUE! She very badly wants to have a baby before her biological clock runs out and she says nothing is more important to her than a happy family life and she will be a devoted wife. She also says she would never marry a man just for money or sleep with a guy who she did not love. However, she continues to have computer sex with these so-called, "friends" who could record any webcam images. What concerns me more is that she is addicted to this attention on the Internet and would not give it up after marriage.

Should I accept that we are not right for eachother or should a future together still be considered? We have developed a very close bond in these past years.

Not to meet.

Definitely, not to meet.

LickABattery

LOL SHE WILL TAKE HALF OR AS FIT SUGGESTED MAKE YOU PAY MONEY FOR THE NEXT 18 YEARS :o.

ok back to seriousness of the topic.

sounds abit fishy, Showing your bits on cam to 4 other guys is not normal Behaviour -.-. (No Pun intended with the fishy bit...).

Its a tricky one Because you have to take into account that she is doing these things, buuut you also have to take into account that when you go to see her will you be happy with her? or kind of Ewww with her because shes doing sex camming?

Id honestly say Go and meet her but im not even 100% on that tbh, Id say just go with the flow. Just go with ur instincts. 3 Questiosn you wanna ask yourself about this Situation

1. Do you really want to spend rest of your life with her?

2. Do you really want to have a child with this woman if it ever came down to it?

3. Do you really trust her?

Honestly i do ask people for advice but most of the time my instincts are like 90% spot on.

Edited by LickABattery