bit of a mess

Hi; I am a married man who fell in love with a woman in a long term relationship. Things were going very well and we grew alot of strong feelings for each other. We both seperated from our partners and shortly after that things went very cool between us. It's a shame because we could of been so good but i wander if i was just a crutch to help her leave her partner?!!? Ihope not because I am madly in love with her

zarathustra
Hi; I am a married man who fell in love with a woman in a long term relationship. Things were going very well and we grew alot of strong feelings for each other. We both seperated from our partners and shortly after that things went very cool between us. It's a shame because we could of been so good but i wander if i was just a crutch to help her leave her partner?!!? Ihope not because I am madly in love with her

welcome freshstart... you've come to the right place for support.

Its unfortunate that sometimes people are used as vessels and stepping stones to get from one point to another and it sounds to me like that what you were to her. I, myself was a vessel for my xMM to recognize that he was happiest when his kids are happy and when he can see them on a daily basis. Its unfortunate that we are casualty in these situations and I totally understand what you are going through.

My suggestion is to move on and work on giving up hope of having a future with this woman and focus on finding out what would make your life happy and fulfilled while you are on your own.