baby drama

Hi guys.. I've not been on here in a minute. WEll, for those who remembered, I'm in a rlp w/ a separated MM and he recently threw a curb ball at me: he has a one-year-old with a woman he slept w/ while separated from the wife! He wants to go see the kid and be involved in her life and wants to know if I'm OK with him flying to the other state to spend time. He plans to stay at the house of teh baby momma, who, btw, doesn't have a man! I'm not comfy w/ this one..and it's a possible dealbreaker

Yes, you definately have some choices to make.

He has every right to be part of that child's life and the fact that you've now just found out about it says alot. He is not divorced, just separated? And who knows what else he isn't telling you. DO you trust him? That is something you need to think long and hard about. Is he worth this.

• Like 1

I agree with WWIU... how come you didn't know about this till now..? And why does he need to stay over in the same house as this OW? Can't you make the trip together? Sounds to me like he's trying to keep his options open with you and her. Which he's obviously entitled to do... but he's not being honest!