He is in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend, but he flirts with me?

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks now and he's fun to be around. He enjoys my company as well. I didn't know that he had a girlfriend before until he told me the second week we have been talking, so I felt bad because I flirted with him a lot. Now I try to stop flirting and keep things in a platonic and friendly way, but he occasionally acts flirty with me.*

He gets really clingy with me sometimes too and I feel as if I'm his second girlfriend because we talk all the time and he's persistent when it comes to us hanging out. He did something sweet today and unexpectedly visited me and even gave me a hug before he left... He also sends me pictures of his muscles sometimes. I like him but I get mixed signals from him (where he talks to me a lot and flirts one day and then stops the other day). What do I do in this situation? Do I just be his friend and avoid all flirty gestures with him?

Flirting is not cheating but since you are there & she's far away, he's headed down a slippery slope. If you are uncomfortable with his attempts to walk the line between being faithful & being with you knowing that part of you wants to be with him, distance yourself from him but do tell him why. In essence you are giving him a ultimatum: her or you. I'm not saying be mean to him but do cut out the talking & any one on ones.

Unless you want to be the girl who helps him to pass the time when his girlfriend is out of town, you need to shut this down. It's not going to take you anywhere good...

He may well want to replace the LDR with someone more local, and you may be a good prospect. LDRs rarely work out, and even when they do they require huge sacrifices along with huge commitment. Anyone with a lick of sense (IMO) would ditch a LDR upon finding someone local.

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks now and he's fun to be around. He enjoys my company as well. I didn't know that he had a girlfriend before until he told me the second week we have been talking, so I felt bad because I flirted with him a lot. Now I try to stop flirting and keep things in a platonic and friendly way, but he occasionally acts flirty with me.*

He gets really clingy with me sometimes too and I feel as if I'm his second girlfriend because we talk all the time and he's persistent when it comes to us hanging out. He did something sweet today and unexpectedly visited me and even gave me a hug before he left... He also sends me pictures of his muscles sometimes. I like him but I get mixed signals from him (where he talks to me a lot and flirts one day and then stops the other day). What do I do in this situation? Do I just be his friend and avoid all flirty gestures with him?

Yes. But you end it with him completely! He isn't a friend, he lied to you, led you on and still is flirting with you (aka trying to get into your pants) while he has a gf and you are now aware of her it's not cool to be around him. What if that was your boyfriend doing this behind your back? This guy is showing who he is.

• Like 2