is it worth it

clementskath

iv been seeing this man, before anyway says yes i'm the other woman

hes engaged to a young girl and yes i do feel guilty but i can't drop my feelings for him i do not know why hes not faithful to her

but i'm very close to dropping him as feel he words don't match with his actions

he comes to mine twice a week for about 2 hours BTW hes homeless hes fiance lives with dad still

he texts everyday until this week i not heard off him on Thursday morning i text asking how he is by the evening still nothing so i text him saying i take it that its over between us he replied with

saying sorry hunni iv been really busy work called me in etc and of course i still want to see you i'm wondering if this was a lie

anyway all weekend so far iv had no texts off him since that day iv decided not text him either

all i'm thinking why say you still want see me but don't even text me for 3 days now, if its over just say it etc

Nope. It's not worth it at all. Go read the other stories on here. It's just pain with a few stolen moments of happiness.

Keep in mind, the people who are in this situation and do think it's worth it probably aren't posting on this message board, so we are all a little jaded here.

Good luck moving forward. Keep posting, it really does help.

• Author

its definitely hurtful when hes not text me, has he even noticed iv stopped texting him

why say he still wants see me but wont even check if i'm okay

Affair aside ..

I believe if a man loves/cares for you no matter how busy he will find the time to pick up the phone and make a call .it takes a minute to say hi and ask how are you doing .

I wonder if he found time to eat /travel /sleep.

To ans your above post ...you fulfill a need 2 times a week .that's the place you have in his life nothing more.

it does hurt though, and why be with fiance if he wants to cheat, iv broken up before with him but he always comes back

Why be with a man who would cheat on his fiancé? I mean really, imagine that he dumps her, prososes to you... and then cheats on you...

He always comes back because... you allow him to come and go from your life. Tell this man to take a hike and he will not come back anymore...

• Like 1