im the other woman

hi im seeing this guy, he has a fiance whos is 22 years younger than me and him

before everyone slating me i have tried breaking off i feel guilty for what is happening but im totally in love with him and i also suffer from depression and always there for me

but problem is he goes days without texting me but i keep thinking if he cares he would just check if im ok

also he has moved 50 miles from me he said he living with his mate, but gut feeling telling me its either another lady or his fiance moved in together. i have no proof either way he never talks about his fiance

he tells me he loves me well said he has lot of heart for me is that same thing

he buys me gifts does diy for me said he will see me once a week maybe more as he comes sees his daughter who lives 5 miles from me

this is hurting so much, why would he cheat on her with me im so down at moment as depression has reached a high

somanymistakes

why would he cheat on her with you? because he can, because you let him. sex is great, more sex is better. as long as you're willing, he's happy to keep you in his little black book. And you're convenient, too, since he comes through the area anyway to visit his daughter! It's like a happy little pit stop.

I think you deserve to be more than a pit stop, though, don't you?

hi im seeing this guy, he has a fiance whos is 22 years younger than me and him

before everyone slating me i have tried breaking off i feel guilty for what is happening but im totally in love with him and i also suffer from depression and always there for me

but problem is he goes days without texting me but i keep thinking if he cares he would just check if im ok

also he has moved 50 miles from me he said he living with his mate, but gut feeling telling me its either another lady or his fiance moved in together. i have no proof either way he never talks about his fiance

he tells me he loves me well said he has lot of heart for me is that same thing

he buys me gifts does diy for me said he will see me once a week maybe more as he comes sees his daughter who lives 5 miles from me

this is hurting so much, why would he cheat on her with me im so down at moment as depression has reached a high

Can you see a therapist, counselor, psychologist, minister, or psychiatrist for your depression? Do you have friends or family to lean on?

And you say he's always there for you, but then days can go by without him texting you...? Or am I misunderstanding?

Edited by Veronica73
Typo
somanymistakes
its not always sex though

Most men aren't completely heartless and would rather have sex with a woman they actually like, and that likes them in return. So sure, he'll pay attention to you when he's around. But he's not very interested in being with you full-time, is he?

Op,

please seek help for your depression, and don;t depend on this guy for anything.

I don't get other women who see, with their own two eyes, what the guy they are in the A with is capable of and still believe he won't treat her the same way.

OP, please, I know you have strong feelings for this man, but there is a high potential for you to be hurt here, especially if you have already had issues with depression.

He's not worth the broken heart and spirit.

And... I don't know about "having a lot of heart" for someone. Nobody has ever used that phrase with me. I live in the U.S. For what it's worth, I wouldn't equate "having a lot of heart for you" as loving you. But maybe where you are it's different.

• Like 2

First, hugs to you. Take a deep breath. I'm sorry that you are struggling right now.

I think you know what's happening here...

Telling you that he has a lot of heart for you is not the same as telling you that he loves you. I'm sorry, it's just not the same. Is that enough for you?

And, he's moved away but it's probably fair to assume that he's living with another woman. You have become someone he "visits" and occasionally has sex with, when he comes your way to see his daughter. Is that the kind of relationship that you want with this man?

And, finally... It takes nothing for a man to buy you a gift or have sex with you. But, a man who loves you will tell that he loves you, he will make great effort to be with you, and he will not go days without talking to you...

please, get help with your depression. And know, you are worth more than this and you deserve to find someone who truly loves you.

Best wishes