Guy who cheated on his girlfriend with me

So, this guy was cheating on his girlfriend with me, we were seeing each other about 3 months and then she found out.

She went mental and called the police on him, accusing him of beating her up. The police haven't been in touch with him regarding it yet but apparently he isn't allowed back to his house. We were together about a week and then he told me he needed to go back to her just to get the police charges dropped.

He hasn't done anything wrong so I keep saying to him, he doesn't need to go back to her, just give the police his side of the story. He's still promising me we will be together once this is sorted, telling me how in love he is with me and calling me every chance he gets when she isn't around, which I know is risky.

The problem is, I am so so in love with this man. I would do absolutely anything for him, and I know the wise thing to do would probably be to walk away from this situation but I can't, I just want him. I want to believe that he will come back to me once this is sorted, and I think he will but there's still doubt in the back of my mind.

I don't know what to do with myself, I'm struggling so bad with this situation. Please can anyone give me some advice?

travelbug1996

Give him some space to sort this mess out.

Does he have children with her?

How long have they been together?

Why get involved with him knowing he was with someone?

So, this guy was cheating on his girlfriend with me, we were seeing each other about 3 months and then she found out.

He hasn't done anything wrong.

He's still promising me we will be together once this is sorted. I am so so in love with this man. I would do absolutely anything for him, and I know the wise thing to do would probably be to walk away from this situation but I can't, I just want him.

Darling, you think this man has done nothing wrong? He has cheated in his girlfriend with another woman... Is that a good guy? Do you really want to build a relationship with a man who has proven he is a liar and a cheater? Because, if he will do it with you, he will do it to you.

Just for fun, read post #26 of this discussion. it may help to see what happened for another woman who was lucky enough to to "get" the guy - she thought he was really wonderful and wanted to spend her life with too...

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/other-man-woman/291967-sorry-tale-2.html

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 3

Something is fishy about his story. Who says he's not allowed back at his house? If the police haven't formally charged him or even spoken to him then how does he know he's not allowed home? How can he go back to his gf when he's not even allowed in the house? What are the laws regarding domestic assault where you live? Where I live the police press charges and they or a judge are the only people who can drop the charges, the victim does not get to drop charges.

In another thread you started in June you posted that you are 23yrs old and in love with a 40yr old. Is this the same guy? I think you are naive and this guy is feeding you a huge crap sandwich. If he has really been falsely accused of assault then he would be getting himself a lawyer and that lawyer would be advising him to have no contact whatsoever with his girlfriend. He would have also been arrested and given a summons to appear in court. At his age he's not stupid but he thinks you are. He is giving you a made up story so he can eat cake.