Is it normal?

Hi guys hope you can help me in just figure out what's going on in my head

We'll I met my GF at work but before we started dating there was this other girl at work that I liked alot nd I found out she like me too but I didn't have the confidence to do anything about it but for some reason she staid on my mind nd one day we left a meeting nd I walk past her nd my body was shaking as she was walking behind me so much I don't know y but I'm sure she felt it coz she suddenly turned around nd walk the other way so as time when by she left her job coz of job cuts so a few weeks after that I met my GF nd we have been together for 2 years but when ever I'm alone I think of that girl I found out here mom was working at my job too nd head she thinks I will be a good husband to someone one day nd she's a very cool ladies so my problem is whenever I think of that girl it's like I can see myself having babies, married with her but I don't see that when I'm with my girl nd it's not that I don't like her I just don't see it . It's been 2 years I'm sure that girl has moved on by now but I can't seem to get her off my mind.

Is it normal?

HadMeOverABarrel

One thing this screams to me is you're just not that into your girlfriend. Why are you even with her?

• Like 1

Well if you can't picture a future with your current gf then you need to break things off with her and quit wasting her time.

If you're thinking about another woman you perhaps don't love your gf enough or it isn't the right relationship for you. Please really consider whether a life with her is what you want. Otherwise there's a chance she will one day end up yet abother BS.

• Like 2