Would you pick up a girl and hug her only if you had feelings for her

Northcenter

I grew strong feelings for a guy and he did for me as well. And I found out he was married, floored me and I didn't know what to do. He said lust was taking over the friendship Then our feelings grew even stronger and very intense and all we've done was kiss a couple times on the lips just a quick one. He's kissed me on my cheek as well but we've had many deep long meaningful hugs. Every hug he squeezed me so hard and tight for minutes and he would rub his face against mine going from one cheek to another. He would close his eyes and slowly inhale. And say things like, it feel so good just hugging you and I know I will miss you and think about you. Something's we can't deny and today when we pass eachother, he is so extremely nervous around me now.

Our last time we were together he picked me up and held me and I put my hands behind his ears and rubbed his head for awhile and then now he act like he's afraid to talk to me. Or he's too nervous to hold long conversations.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Post moved from another member's thread ~6

NorthCenter -- Do you realize your friend is cheating on his wife with you? That makes you the OW. Are you really OK with that?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author
Northcenter

I realized I was the other woman after 6 months of our friendship and he told me they were separated and getting divorced. He lives alone right now.