if my story can you... i was the other

madeleineadele

madeleineadele

Hello,

I'm new on this forum, but I've experiencied a terrible story that I'd like to share here, maybe could be useful for you. If you currently are the other woman in a relationship maybe interesting you read shocking feelings I lived being the other, because I think always is the same history, differents actors.

I knew him at work, I was on a relationship and he was too. Soon I fell in love with him and one night, it happened. Then, I said him that I loved him, he said me that he loved me. I broke up with my boy after ten years, of course he didn't. He told me that it was difficult for him to break up with his girl, that he needed time. I gave him some undefined time, and one month later he said me that his girlfriend was pregnant. I cried, he cried. We think on stopping the relationship, but he told me he loved me so much he was unable to stop, I was unable too. Then, my hell began.

He was constantly saying he loved me, more than anything in his live, but...

[*]We only met when he could.

[*]He hide me like a sweet.

[*]Sometimes I was present when she phoned him.

[*]I felt extremily guilty for the girl, but my mind told me I can't stop it, we loved each other.

[*]I was terribly upset, I cried constantly like a child, like never I had cried in my live.

[*]I lied everybody and I never shared my sadness with anyone, I felt ambarassment and I knew someone I told that would advised me to stop the situation.

[*]At my free time, I was terribly upset, I only laid staring off into space.

[*]I felt lack off apettite, I loss 5kg (I weight 50).

Sadness, guity, lack of appetite, embarassment,... Do you recognise it?? DEPRESSION!!

Before she had the child, I go with him abroad a few days, it was a terrible experience. I know now and I knew then, this was stupid.

The girl found out what was happening the situation, of course they are not stupid. Then we stopped.

After that, I began to see clearly what I've done. I began to understand the kind of man I've been with. During my relation, there where some tracks I never had the courage to encare.

He told me once he never has been unfaithfull to his girl, but it wasn't true. There had been many girls and of course there wil be others... But that's belongs to his story.

The important is that I discovered I almost destroy my live, during the relation I broke all my principles, I became other person, I lost my own respect and I faullt the respect for other innocent person.

Please, don't do it, it will destroy you. Live is more things that being the other.

Forever broken

Very good advice. Is a shame we had to learn it the hard way. Thank goodness you are out. I hope you do find peace.

Yes, its a sad story.

But not uncommon.

Men mostly lie about wanting to leave the wife/GF, as it gives them an edge to work on your feelings.

Sorry that you fell for this lie, but I commend you that at least you broke up with your boyfriend once you decided to pursue him.

But sadly, how many single or even attached women are going to read this post.

The women that do, are the ones that already have committed the wicked sin.

Ted.

HeCantBreakMe

Thank you for sharing your story. It takes courage to tell others your part in all of this. Keep sharing your story- you can be ashamed of the choices you made but do not let it define you and help let it shape you into a better person. You never know how much your story can impact someone else in the same situation.

Keep your head up.

• 4 weeks later...
Stained glass heart

My affair was the same way. It wasn't until I did some research and got some therapy that I realized that my bat**** crazy behavior was the result of not accepting the absence of my father. Since doing so, I made peace with my ex boss/lover in order to make peace within myself.