Happy Birthday XMM

I happened to glance at my tablet earlier and saw the date. XMM's birthday. I've not seen him in more than 20 years, not had reason to think of him in ages. I've no idea why it struck me that it was his birthday. If you'd asked me last week when his birthday was, I would not have been able to tell you. The brain chooses odd things to remember.

• Like 2
lemondrop21

Yes, I'm also curious as to what thoughts you had. After 20 years I hope that xMM never for one second crosses my mind, for a birthday or any other reason. But perhaps it's been so long that it isn't really painful for you anymore.

Also, I'm not even sure when xMM's birthday is... I know the month but that's it. Last year he was out of town and I ignored the entire thing. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Author

It wasn't a painful relationship. It ran its course and when I got bored I ended it.

I felt no emotion beyond a slight amusement at remembering, after all this time. I didn't know I knew when his birthday was. I have no idea why I remembered it. It's not information I'll ever need.

If I wanted to I could probably find him on the Internet, but I'm not even curious.

• Like 1