Survival One Day at a Time

I've now officially gotten through day 1 of NC. Day 1 entailed drinking too much, crying too much, not sleeping, and being distracted from my kid by giving too much headspace to xmm.

Day 2 is upon me. In Day 2, I will try to only divert 15 minutes maximum of headspace from my kid to xmm, I will exercise, and I will drink less. Maybe in Day 3, I will try to connect with myself and find ways to love myself enough to realize that I deserve a real relationship. I need to get a plan for next week when I will see him at work. Advice from anyone who has been in a similar work situation and how they dealt with it would be much appreciated.

Hi... Well done for getting through Day 1. Drink water and try yoga. It sounds silly but I got that advice and when I tried it, it was 90 minutes of concentration on something fully. Keep going.

Join a gym. Take some classes to better yourself.

You need to take control of your life and make it what you want it to be.

Why waste possibly years on this? You will never move on with something like this it takes time/energy that you could be using for a future for you and your child.

Plan out where you want to go and spend your time getting there. Time/life is something you can never get back

As for the job if you are around him you'll never proceed with your life.

Find another

• Like 1