Tricky Question

My affair ended about a year ago. The MM and I don't talk, no contact (which is fine with me). However, while surfing the internet, I came across his pic on a disturbing website with comments about him from other ladies. The comments were not too great.

On one hand, I feel like I should call and let him know about the website. Who knows if he knows about it or not. Or, do nothing? What would you do if your saw your ex-MM on a website? And no, if was not a dating website.

KC

Say nothing. You're nc for a reason, don't get roped back in, especially by drama. Let it exist, it may be his 'karmic retribution' - you have no idea. I just wouldn't even go there.

• Like 6

What that sighting should have done was make you see what you are not missing out on and how others can see he is no prize.

Also kindly, it seems like you were digging? Looking for him because of the billions of people in the world the chances are slim to none you just randomly stumble upon an old ap.

You've got to move on mentally and NC INCLUDES social media etc. He should have no space in your life and any contact would apoear you are interested and not over him.

Don't reach out.

• Like 1
Whisper Quiet
What that sighting should have done was make you see what you are not missing out on and how others can see he is no prize.

Also kindly, it seems like you were digging? Looking for him because of the billions of people in the world the chances are slim to none you just randomly stumble upon an old ap.

You've got to move on mentally and NC INCLUDES social media etc. He should have no space in your life and any contact would apoear you are interested and not over him.

Don't reach out.

^^^^^^^^^ This. Read PrivateGal's post repeatedly. Print it out as a reminder.

By any chance did you find xMM on a site to out cheaters?

• Like 1
  • Author
^^^^^^^^^ This. Read PrivateGal's post repeatedly. Print it out as a reminder.

By any chance did you find xMM on a site to out cheaters?

No, I admit, I googled him (because I was wondering about him after all this time) and his name came up on this site. I haven't googled him in so long and I got curious. It's not a cheater site, it's a site that tells of the person's character. I was shocked at the comments. And yes, it's good I'm not with him and it didn't work out and I truly believe I can never be with him again (after how he treated me at the end). But I'm also a caring person and would like him to know. My dilemma is should I tell him? Or just forget about it?

• Like 1

What purpose would it serve to tell him?

Let them assassinate his character. If it were me I would add a comment as well but it's not your concern.

Poppy.

• Like 1

What makes you think the comments aren't true? ..if it's not true, then he's pissed them off big time - but still don't contact him. He's capable of looking after himself.

Where they comments about his honesty or integrity? Anything to do with how he treats people?

• Like 1

There is no dilema.

Can you imagine how that would look to him that you googled him, found this site, then contacted him? It would look ridiculous and take away the dignity that you built in his eyes. At least he thinks right now you had the self respect to keep it moving after he treated you poorly.

Your being a "caring person" reads your a doormat that someone treats you horribly and you turn around and feed them info that is info that SHOULD help you realize the guys a loser.

This is an attempt at having him back in your life and there's gonna come a time you will think..I should have NEVER looked back.

I feel like your gonna have to learn the hard way cause you still asked us if you should reach out to him after multiple replies for you to stay NC. You want to reach him so you will.

But it will end poorly. History repeats itself.

Sure let the jerk know.

Cause I can assure you...people dont go onto lame sights and take the time to post...unless the guy is just THAT BAD.

Good luck.

• Like 2
No, I admit, I googled him (because I was wondering about him after all this time) and his name came up on this site. I haven't googled him in so long and I got curious. It's not a cheater site, it's a site that tells of the person's character. I was shocked at the comments. And yes, it's good I'm not with him and it didn't work out and I truly believe I can never be with him again (after how he treated me at the end). But I'm also a caring person and would like him to know. My dilemma is should I tell him? Or just forget about it?

Lemme get this straight....this guy cheated on his wife and apparently treated you poorly and you're shocked other people on some website are making comments about his character? Umm, YEAH! Because he's a man of poor character who treats people in a foul way. Yeesh! Of course others are going to speak badly of him. He's earned it.

And why do you care if others are talking smack about ANOTHER WOMAN's HUSBAND? His reputation is his problem and it's his wife's problem, but it's not your problem.

• Like 1
gettingstronger

No- don't tell him- he probably already knows anyway- contacting him at all will be a set back for you-you are more important than he is right now-

My affair ended about a year ago. The MM and I don't talk, no contact (which is fine with me). However, while surfing the internet, I came across his pic on a disturbing website with comments about him from other ladies. The comments were not too great.

On one hand, I feel like I should call and let him know about the website. Who knows if he knows about it or not. Or, do nothing? What would you do if your saw your ex-MM on a website? And no, if was not a dating website.

KC

What kind of site is it?

In any event, I wouldn't do a thing. Not your problem whatsoever.

I imagine if people are saying bad things about his character, especially "ladies" that they might have a good reason for it and again, whose problem is that? He can Google himself if he's concerned about his image. Otherwise, not your problem.

• Like 1
  • Author

No, I won't be calling him or telling him, so thank you for all your replies. Hopefully, he sees the site himself (what a great thought!).

BTW, he is divorced now. Karma does work!

KC

I've experienced this before - and immediately thought "he deserves it". He was a total jerk.

No, I won't be calling him or telling him, so thank you for all your replies. Hopefully, he sees the site himself (what a great thought!).

BTW, he is divorced now. Karma does work!

he's divorced now? why aren't you two together?

• Author

Yes, he's divorced. We're not together because when he was finally getting his divorce, he disconnected from me and decided to end it. Nice guy, huh? After 2 years with being with him - I was devastated. But it showed me the cold, hard truth - what kind of person he really is. He turned into a nasty, unkind person at the end, which I never deserved to be treated like that. I hope he does find the website.