In a friends with benefits but had a drunk one night stand with his younger brother

crazyinlove24

Okay now this is really complicated.

I'm in a friends-with-benefits thing with this guy, but the only reason we aren't committed is because he has a girlfriend whom he's desperately trying to break up with. But that's another story.

The issue is, his younger brother is a really good friend of mine too, and we were hanging out at a friend's place one night and got wasted. And we ended up "doing it".

And, this guy knows all about his elder brother and I, but he didn't care. And after all of this, i feel really guilty because i only have feelings for the elder one and I am super scared that the younger one is going to tell him.

Now I don't know whether I should talk to the younger one, or tell the elder one what happened or just deny the whole thing if he ever comes to know. It was a stupid drunk mistake and I wish it had never happened. But now that it has, I REALLY need advice.. please help

You probably screwed up this situation royally. There's no point in denying it or hiding it if you ever intend to have a long-term relationship with the older brother. However, I can almost bet you that he won't be able to get past it.

Btw, if he still has a gf, whatever he's telling you about that is probably a lie. And he's probably sleeping with her. Now, of course, you know that in a man's mind, he can sleep with whoever he wants, but it's a cardinal sin if you do the same thing.

Just be prepared because there will be serious fall-out from this. But it will be worse if he hears it from someone else.

Sounds like you have zero boundaries and make very poor choices.

Maybe some counselling would help. And maybe quit the binge drinking

• Like 3