More likely to leave the marriage for someone else?.... MM or MW?

I say it's unlikely (not in every situation) but I think the MM or MW is just bored or lacking something either within themselves or the relationship and either they don't realize what's lacking or they're too chicken sh*t to face/own up to it so they seek pleasure outside their relationship. It doesn't seem (from the posts on here and friendly personal knowledge) that they ever really leave (unless the cheated on spouse puts them out or forces them to choose then sometimes they do). JMHO

I think the question was really meant as, "Assuming a betraying spouse does leave the marriage, is it more likely to be a betraying wife or a betraying husband?"

I think the answer is the betraying wife.

Men and women look at love, affairs, marriage, life, etc., very, very differently. I know I'm generalizing here, but I think it takes a LOT more for a woman to have an affair than it does a man. And a woman deciding to have an affair is usually based on much, much more than boredom/lack of sex, as is often the case when men have affairs. When women have affairs, they are more likely to do so because they are truly unhappy in their marriage. The look outside the marriage essentially for a replacement. Once they find it, they are more willing to leave. A man on the other hand, usually is literally just looking for a side dish, and isn't willing to sacrifice the comforts of home just for a piece of ass.

I didn't realize what the poster was asking (glad ya'll got it). I must have read it wrong. Sorry! :confused: