The OW Monologues?

Has anyone ever read The Vagina Monologues?

Wouldn't it be amazing if we all got together and wrote a The Other Woman Monologues?

Sorry...I'm daydreaming...but I think it would an interesting read!

• Like 2
Michelle ma Belle

I've not only read The Vagina Monologues but produced sold out performances 4 years in a row for the charity I was working for at the time.

As for The Other Woman Monologues, that might make for an intriguing idea but it might only appeal to a smaller audience.

Better yet, how about The Married Monologues and have both men and women chime in on their experiences good, bad or indifferent? :p

• Like 3

I LOVE "Reclaiming C**t". So empowering and so true!! Words to live by.

• Like 1
Michelle ma Belle
I LOVE "Reclaiming C**t". So empowering and so true!! Words to live by.

I know, right?!

I remember how hard it was to whisper c*nt never mind SHOUT IT OUT!! Very empowering indeed.

That whole experience liberated me more than I could have ever hoped for.

• Author
I've not only read The Vagina Monologues but produced sold out performances 4 years in a row for the charity I was working for at the time.

As for The Other Woman Monologues, that might make for an intriguing idea but it might only appeal to a smaller audience.

Better yet, how about The Married Monologues and have both men and women chime in on their experiences good, bad or indifferent? :p

That is awesome!

The Married Monologues - That is also a very good idea! :)

• Like 1

Yes, we can even make a play and have all wives throw tomatoes at us. How great would that be?:))))

• Like 2