When the end is finally clear

LikeAFriend

So after almost 2.5 weeks of NC, my ex-MM decides to make his presence known by sending me a friend's request via a business oriented social networking website (one which I have not been on for many years now). I probably should have hit the delete/straight to trash button, but I didn't. I needed him to know just how serious I was with us being completely over. I needed him to understand that I was taking back hold of MY life, and it didn't include him in it anymore. So i responded...

"Please leave me alone. I want NOTHING to do with you. Don't respond back either. I don't give a **** what you have to say."

Right now, I see things for what they really are/were. I was nothing more than an emotional crutch, an excuse to run away from his paternal/spousal responsibilities, an object of desire, his "dirty little secret"...in other words, a mistress. And to be honest, I deserve a hell of a lot more than that.

The emotional scars will always remain. But what's important is that I keep moving forward in my life with my head held up high. not give up hope that one day I will meet a man who will treat me with great regard, respect, dignity, and love. and most importantly, to NEVER EVER get involved with a married man again.

• Like 9
Ifalltopieces
So after almost 2.5 weeks of NC, my ex-MM decides to make his presence known by sending me a friend's request via a business oriented social networking website (one which I have not been on for many years now). I probably should have hit the delete/straight to trash button, but I didn't. I needed him to know just how serious I was with us being completely over. I needed him to understand that I was taking back hold of MY life, and it didn't include him in it anymore. So i responded...

"Please leave me alone. I want NOTHING to do with you. Don't respond back either. I don't give a **** what you have to say."

Right now, I see things for what they really are/were. I was nothing more than an emotional crutch, an excuse to run away from his paternal/spousal responsibilities, an object of desire, his "dirty little secret"...in other words, a mistress. And to be honest, I deserve a hell of a lot more than that.

The emotional scars will always remain. But what's important is that I keep moving forward in my life with my head held up high. not give up hope that one day I will meet a man who will treat me with great regard, respect, dignity, and love. and most importantly, to NEVER EVER get involved with a married man again.

Good for you!!!! I promise you, he NEVER saw your response coming. You have the upper hand and you have EVERY reason to hold your head high. Good job! Stay strong!!!!

Friskyone4u

Great response!!

You should package it and sell it to some of these other women on here who are lying around waiting for the booty call.

Congratulations on making the right choices

• Like 1
Whisper Quiet

You are doing great. Congrats! Excellent job setting a clear and definite boundary with him.