triangle fantasies

How messed up am I or is there anyone else?

I knew a few details of when he had sex with his W. I know what she looks like. I know he was sexting a coworker.

For some reason I can't seem to get off on my own now unless I'm picturing him with one of them. Or he has all of us in bed and tells them to leave after f*ing then makes love to me.

He would make a mold of his c**k and pass replicas out to women on the street if he could. For some twisted reason it apparently would turn me on as much as him. I'll be p****ed if he's ruined sex for me.

Nolagirl1214

I don't know much about my MM's sex life with his wife but I've wondered... I wonder if he's gentle and makes love to her or if it's rough and dirty. I've also wondered what it would be like to have a threesome with them (I've heard they used to be into that. I've never had one! Just curious).

still_an_Angel

Oh dear, I've only ever seen photos of MM's W. I've always likened her to the strict Head Librarian (complete with the stern line of the mouth & glasses). As me and MM are in a D/s relationship, I'd be out the door if both of them would dom me! Not going there. :eek:

casey.lives

this is a major reason why MM are off the table for me. it's too perverse for my liking. i do find myself going there.. like uncontrolled bisexual thoughts or weird drug thoughts.. and i usually grow to hate myself more.. or the man. My dream is to be married and loved up by my husband. Fantasies, some we choose others we don't.. but either way i don't care much for fantasies. i am loyal to my dreams

Edited by casey.lives
  • Like 1
How messed up am I or is there anyone else?

I knew a few details of when he had sex with his W. I know what she looks like. I know he was sexting a coworker.

For some reason I can't seem to get off on my own now unless I'm picturing him with one of them. Or he has all of us in bed and tells them to leave after f*ing then makes love to me.

He would make a mold of his c**k and pass replicas out to women on the street if he could. For some twisted reason it apparently would turn me on as much as him. I'll be p****ed if he's ruined sex for me.

I can relate as we were only ea no sex ever but SO many of the fantasies he shared with me were DARK and dominate. He was into kink. Strange how he saw me as a BAD girl when all I wanted was the romantic kind of sex if we had gone there. I think he is regular with his wife as far as volume of sex...but I imagine its vanilla...very boring and he craves the dark kinky kind. We used to work together and were very platonic with the mildest flirting. Years later he told me he used to get off before coming into work fantasizing about having the dirtiest sex on my desk. Pretty standard fantasy there but then he just got darker from there.

Funny my MM said to me just today that the perfect scenario for him would be the three of us. Me, him, and wife. He really does believe that would make him happy. Smh considering I am his second affair so not sure any woman or women will ever be enough,

Nolagirl1214
Funny my MM said to me just today that the perfect scenario for him would be the three of us. Me, him, and wife. He really does believe that would make him happy. Smh considering I am his second affair so not sure any woman or women will ever be enough,

I feel the same. I know I'm not my MM's first. Not even sure I'll be his last.

Yeah same, I don't think any one woman would be enough for him.

I one time teased him with the fantasy of her and me, never happening, but sometimes getting him all worked up is fun. Yeaaah, he turned right around and got a bj from her while fantasizing. Gee, let me do that again. Lol.

Yup. Guy. He thinks that would be awesome. Not that I don't think a 3some with him wouldn't be lots of fun, but I'd be a tad possessive of him as would she.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, xMM did discuss his sex life with his wife with me, in that she was very religious and had issues with sex. He said that he had to call it "making love", and that it had to be very gentle every time, no variety in positions, and she would not give or receive oral. He had a very high sex drive and would want sex a few times a week, but they would only have sex 1 or 2 times a month.

Needless to say, she is now pregnant, which is what caused me to break off the A, and he has been attempting to contact me. I had posted a bit about this before, and might post an update, but some of the people on this forum are pretty vicious, and not supportive at all.

I also know what she looks like, and she is very "Stepford" looking - blonde hair/blue eyes, perfect teeth, very photogenic - actually she is quite stunning. I think they look like the perfect couple as far as physical appearances go because they have the same coloring and wholesome look, if that makes sense.

Anyway, it was TMI for him to tell me anything about his sex life with her, but maybe he felt like that justified the A? I don't know.

I also don't know if he had any other A's. I suspect maybe, and that he definitely will continue to have A's, as they are not sexually compatible at all.

What's weird is that I actually tried to give him advice to help their sex life! When we first started talking, mostly on email or Facebook messenger, he mentioned that there were issues in the marriage, which eventually lead to the sex discussion. I tried to give him suggestions on how to help her feel more comfortable with her sexuality, and enjoy it, but he said she just wasn't open to anything. Maybe he was lying and she swings from the chandeliers in the bedroom, who knows...

Oh God I couldn't imagine such a fantasy with the ex-MM I unfortunately spent 2.5 years with. His wife is almost 20 years older than me! As for threesomes, I once asked him about it (knowing it was every man's fantasy or so I thought) and he said he would be too shy and embarrassed. I can see that, now that I'm out of the affair, I realize that our sex life was very routine and quite vanilla (probably the same routine he had with his wife when she would have sex with him). He liked it a certain way, and we did it that way every time. Sometimes I'd try to throw in different positions and even used a vibrator once, but he always went back to his preferred way. For some reason, he thought women died for oral sex, so he spent a lot of time in that regard (I could take it or leave it but since he wanted to do it to me always, I pretended I was most appreciative). He liked oral sex, but it excited him so much he often wouldn't let me perform it on him for more than one minute or else he would, you know, and abruptly end the occassion. He said his wife didn't know how to perform oral sex on him.

Nolagirl1214
Oh God I couldn't imagine such a fantasy with the ex-MM I unfortunately spent 2.5 years with. His wife is almost 20 years older than me! As for threesomes, I once asked him about it (knowing it was every man's fantasy or so I thought) and he said he would be too shy and embarrassed. I can see that, now that I'm out of the affair, I realize that our sex life was very routine and quite vanilla (probably the same routine he had with his wife when she would have sex with him). He liked it a certain way, and we did it that way every time. Sometimes I'd try to throw in different positions and even used a vibrator once, but he always went back to his preferred way. For some reason, he thought women died for oral sex, so he spent a lot of time in that regard (I could take it or leave it but since he wanted to do it to me always, I pretended I was most appreciative). He liked oral sex, but it excited him so much he often wouldn't let me perform it on him for more than one minute or else he would, you know, and abruptly end the occassion. He said his wife didn't know how to perform oral sex on him.

My MM & his wife are 20+ years older than me too! I'm still in my A (not sure how much longer.. I'm thinking of ending it but not sure I'm ready to) and our sex life is much more adventurous than I thought it/he would be. But he likes it a certain way too, and we always do it *his* way.