I got the resolution I needed to move on

LovelyBrown

It was nasty and super hurtful, involving everyone including BS. But, I feel better for it. He was nothing but an opportunist who loved having his ego stroked, using me for nothing else but that, I see that now. What I felt for him was real, I know he liked me but he took advantage of what I felt and then ran for the hills when things got heavy. Working together should be interesting, I don't think I could stand being in the same room with him at the moment, so my friend who's also my boss knows to keep him as far away from me as possible for everyone's sake.

But, like I said, I needed closure and this was exactly what I needed, I unfollow all of his social media and have him blocked where I can, he hasn't done any of this and it bothers me but there isn't much I can do about it.

Stupidly, I still miss him, the heart is a tricky thing... :(

You didn't mention exactly what happened to give you resolution but whatever it was I'm glad for you if it helps you move on. Blocking him everywhere is a good start.

• Author
LovelyBrown
What do you mean it was nasty and involved everyone including BS?

I don't wanna hear from trolls on here about what did I expect? She has a right... Blah blah blah...I know. The long and the short is that she began stalking me and texting me (the nasty). I ignored it and told him that I didn't know why he never bothered to tell me that she had such a huge problem with us being friends, he said he wanted to stay out of it( whatever that means) and that he was done playing games (the hurtful)... I didn't argue beyond that, I don't need to know anything else.

I don't wanna hear from trolls on here about what did I expect? She has a right... Blah blah blah...I know. The long and the short is that she began stalking me and texting me (the nasty). I ignored it and told him that I didn't know why he never bothered to tell me that she had such a huge problem with us being friends, he said he wanted to stay out of it( whatever that means) and that he was done playing games (the hurtful)... I didn't argue beyond that, I don't need to know anything else.

Did you respond to her?

Honestly, it sounds like what I said before: He's an over-sharer who's afraid of pissing off his wife. I don't see where there was anything romantic between you two. But she does sound a little unstable, so I can understand why he'd hide things from her.

• Author
LovelyBrown
Did you respond to her?

Honestly, it sounds like what I said before: He's an over-sharer who's afraid of pissing off his wife. I don't see where there was anything romantic between you two. But she does sound a little unstable, so I can understand why he'd hide things from her.

See, I don't think he was... I have a few other male friends who are "over-sharers" and I get that type of relationship, you feel safe so you tell others your life story. I actually think he was trying to have the cake and eat it too, keep things really clean and what not via written communication and then be all sweet and flirty but also opened when alone with me. I can see clearly what he was up to, specially if she's, as you said, unstable. I didn't engage her, it's not worth it, had our thing been more or a PA I maybe would've.