Any ? I have a sick feeling I'm going to run into OM this weekend.

Wondering33

I'm going out with some family & friends this weekend (in the town EX OM lives & works) & I just have this feeling, he's going to be around. It's been almost a year since we slept together & over that since we've had regular contact.

Im a nervous wreck bc it's been so long & I don't know if he'll revert back to his old ways, seeing my car & either waiting for me outside, following me when I take off or the unexpected text. Maybe he won't but I'm so nervous that he might, he's never not & even with no contact he pulled his crap in December when He saw me & parking right next to the gas station I was at just to stare. I don't want be cornered. This weekend will be 7 years to the day our A started & I know he remembers. If he approaches me I don't know how I'll react, I honestly think I'd just burst into tears, which I don't want him to see. So many emotions, this man reminds me of so much of shame, hurt, anger, friendship & love all at the same time.

Advice on how to handle him? Men your advice would truly be appreciated!

Rent a car? Have someone else drive? Gas up before you go? Go somewhere else? Go sometime other than your "anniversary"?

Is this trip really necessary?

GirlStillStrong

Don't go there. Go somewhere else. If your family will not change the venue, stay home.