The unwilling other woman

So, in January I worked on a project with an Italian company that came to do a multi-city promotional tour of the US. I fell for one of the team members. At the end of the project, the rest of the team went home and he stayed a few extra days and we spent the whole time together and it got intimate.

After he went back to Italy we stayed in contact via texting and skype. Two months in, he told he me had a girlfriend the whole time. I'm pretty wrecked about it..

I've been cheated on.. and he made me an accomplice.

I should be furious but I'm not which is frustrating.

I miss him even though he's (obviously) bad news.

From what I knew him to be, it's something I didn't expect.

Ifalltopieces

It's amazing how charming and intoxicating they can be...all the while lying and deceiving.

Don't be too hard on yourself, it's not like you knew about his girlfriend. But I have a question, if you did know about her do you think you would have still followed through with persuing him? And what was his reason for finally telling you about her?

I would be anxious to know what his motives now are.....I hope everything works out for you.

I'd stop texting and skyping now before this gets any deeper. In this situation, you cannot be held responsible for your actions up until he disclosed his relationship. How could you? You didn't know...

But now you do know. Now you are responsible for your actions. Cut your losses.

• Like 6
devilish innocent

If he didn't let on that he was in a relationship, then it's not your fault. You were played. It sounds like you know what you need to do.