So this girl fell in love with me while she had bf

So this girl i know thru work....long story short basically we started off as friends and eventually fell in love...then outta no where for no reason she stops texting me the things like gm babe i love you to complete silence...its awkard at work she had a talk with me sayin shes not sure whats goin to happen cause shes in nursing school and works but once school is done...how do i handle this situation and coping...she completely cut me off with just a few awkard moments at work like we are tryin to be friends...she said she doesnt wanna stop talkin to me...im not sure how to handle this ...its killin me making me depressed..we are both 29 btw so its not cause we are young...and i dont understand that basically tells everyone that she doesnt wanna be with her man and wants to be with me but for some reason wont leave..they been together for 4 years

Seems pretty self explanatory no?

She cut you off because she got found out. Her mouth says one thing but her actions say another. If it was really "love" do you think you would have cut you off like that?

More importantly, a woman with a boyfriend is willing to treat you like that, do you really want a future with her?

You're not friends so don't even entertain the "just talking to her" nonsense, the only one who will end up getting hurt is you.

• Author

She cut you off because she got found out. Her mouth says one thing but her actions say another. If it was really "love" do you think you would have cut you off like that?

More importantly, a woman with a boyfriend is willing to treat you like that, do you really want a future with her?

You're not friends so don't even entertain the "just talking to her" nonsense, the only one who will end up getting hurt is you.

i dont know if she got found out..jus specukation

• Author

also if she got found out...wouldnt her man question her more? like why didnt he leave her or what

29 is young. Not too young to be surprised this is the first time you had this issue in life. Hope it is the last time for your sake.

Get the book "Not Just Friends." Give the girl a copy too.

You should be glad she is cutting you off. She is bad news. Maybe could be ready for a relationship with some maturing but right now, she is toxic to you and her BF.

And you... did you know she had a BF? Even if you didn't when you started sexting her, you should have dumped her the minute you found out. Not doing that means you brought this pain on yourself. Nothing good will come of chasing a girl that has a four year long relationship going already. You are toxic to her right now.

• Like 1

What you should understand is that you have the lowest rank in the triangle.

You are the disposable one, the non-essential one.

Learn something from this, and don't put yourself in this position again.

No matter what your glands might be telling you, she's not a nice person.

Edited by Satu

I can imagine how you must feel...but overall if she is not available then the best thing there is to do to end it and and go NC. The more you would get involved the harder is to end it and get out of this situation. You deserve someone to give you her whole heart and not share her time & heart.be strong. I survived this. So can you ! Wishing you strength

• Author
I can imagine how you must feel...but overall if she is not available then the best thing there is to do to end it and and go NC. The more you would get involved the harder is to end it and get out of this situation. You deserve someone to give you her whole heart and not share her time & heart.be strong. I survived this. So can you ! Wishing you strength

thank you! any tips suggestions?