Started NC

I finally started NC! I got fed up with my MM behavior. Guess you can only be pushed so far. He has been blocked on all accounts I can do; all social networking and 3rd party messengers we used to talk through.

Please give me support!! I'm 4 days in and this is tough. I would love to hear some positive NC stories :)

• Like 1

You can do this! It's hard but I'm assuming you want more out of life than your MM is willing to offer.

NC is the best way to disconnect and disengage to see the reality of your situation. It will be hard, like morning a death. Try to see it the same. You can't bring him back. No matter how much you want to you can't.

Good for you. Don't forget email address and phone numbers if he had those as well.

I happen to work with my xMM. It's only been about 3.5 weeks, but it can be done. Sadly, there are a few minutes out of every week when I HAVE to talk to him. It is work related, there are always other people around so it remains strictly on the subject of our job, and I can guarantee you there is a certain amount of undertone in my voice so he gets the point that he should not try and talk to me otherwise. Unfortunately, if I outright refused to speak to him, I'd lose my job. It gets a bit tough when he 'magically' pops up in the same area or room that I happen to be in, but I just bite my tongue and ignore him.

It can be done. It just takes a lot of willpower and determination not to go back. Post here when you feel like reaching out to him, and don't take any of your MM's bait.

It's hard but take each day one at a time...

Keep yourself busy and take care of yourself, it does get easier but their will be days that he is all you will think about but you need to tell yourself to stop and refocus yourself!

I am almost 3 weeks and for me I just got sick and tired of all the bull**** and lies and waiting around! I'm worth mire and so are you.

Take your power back one step at a time! Make a list of goals for yourself!

You can do this....:)

• Author
You can do this! It's hard but I'm assuming you want more out of life than your MM is willing to offer.

NC is the best way to disconnect and disengage to see the reality of your situation. It will be hard, like morning a death. Try to see it the same. You can't bring him back. No matter how much you want to you can't.

Of course I do! Honestly I never wanted him to date him, I never loved him. He has become a habit that needs to be broken because I'm tired of being treated like an object he puts on the shelf rather than a person.

The only thing I can not block is his number because I don't have it but I can try my best to ignore it when he calls...or if he calls.

Of course I do! Honestly I never wanted him to date him, I never loved him. He has become a habit that needs to be broken because I'm tired of being treated like an object he puts on the shelf rather than a person.

The only thing I can not block is his number because I don't have it but I can try my best to ignore it when he calls...or if he calls.

Never worked for me until D-Day forced the situation! I hope you are strong! You will need to be.... Good luck! :)

It's going to feel raw and painful for a long time and that 3-4 week mark I read is where it often gets broken. I hope this keeps getting better and better for you!! Good job.

You got this! Take it one day at a time. Fill your time with activities you enjoy. Keep yourself busy. If you get a call from a number you don't know, don't answer it.

• Author
It's going to feel raw and painful for a long time and that 3-4 week mark I read is where it often gets broken. I hope this keeps getting better and better for you!! Good job.

I imagine it would be. I don't have a broken heart more upset that I thought we could just be casual :o He seemed to want the typical drama filled OW situation to make him feel special.