Looking for someone to chat with

Hi all,

I hope this is not misunderstood as a request for a cheap (rather free) alternative to therapy.

I could post my story and hear what others have to offer. But does LS have something that will allow me to chat with someone 1-1? Preferably someone with similar situation.

Talking about situation: I have been in an EA with an MM for over a year. I have been divorced (bad abusive marriage) and single since long before that. We were both not looking for an affair and became very good friends (through work) before getting involved. We are now in LC mode and in the brink of going NC but just delaying for the reasons of the pain involved.

Thanks!

Hi, while there are many chat clients out there there isn't one here, LoveShack is a forum where posting your story in the open is encouraged so that you may garner advice from all who post here rather than only a select few, thanks

• Author

Thank you Robert.

Posting a story here is tricky - as I have seen from other threads. It is easier to recount as needed through some kind of interactive Q&A rather than narrating a long story: which is often subject to interpretation as no story can be complete with all nuances of relationship; and the reader naturally colors it with their own experiences not necessarily asking questions or trying to understand the details...

Anyway, I guess I will try.

Just post the details. Ask a question if you have one. Posters will chime in with input designed to help you.

They may ask for more info so be prepared to answer questions they may need clarification on.

Just post the details. Ask a question if you have one. Posters will chime in with input designed to help you.

They may ask for more info so be prepared to answer questions they may need clarification on.

I think the fear is the potential negative feedback that OP might receive from the masses. I feel that most people coming here prefer to have sunshine blown up their *ss than honesty...

• Like 3
MuddyFootprints

50 posts and you can PM. I'd be willing to get you to the truth privately if that's the route you prefer to take.

Be forewarned, I won't be easy on you.

Since this thread has nothing to do with the topic of this forum and appears to be a discussion about starting a discussion, which is not topical on LoveShack, I'll lock this up. If the thread starter wishes to actually discuss an interpersonal relationship issue feel free to begin a discussion on that issue. Thanks!