Don't be the OM

Women aren't running so high a risk in being the other woman. Rare is the wife/GF that dons an astronaut diaper and chases the OW across the county.

But being the OM entails real risk! Husbands and boyfriends gunning for the OM is by no means a rare thing.

I state the obvious but men really need to heed this message...It's not worth it.

While in general I would agree, men are usually comfortable with death tugging at their elbow so we don't mind settling such matters violently. Myself, I learned some of life's most valuable lessons regarding women from MW's and I'll be eternally thankful to them. Compared to the years of violent encounters with males prior to discovering MW's, any incidents during that era were a relative cakewalk, mostly just harsh language. Still, these days, with deadly force being far more technological and disconnected, your point is well-taken. I'll leave such matters to the younger guys with more testosterone running through their veins and enjoy MW's as a mild curiosity and nothing more.

• Author

Carill...you playboy! My long term encounters with married women totals two (that I know of, some ONS ...who knows?). One was a disaster, the other went smoothly.

I fully agree with leaving most games to the higher testosterone crowd. Age does have many perks.