Having feelings for another man

I have been having feeling for my boss since 2011. I am married to a caring and loving man. This feeling has grown to the extent that I know longer have feelings for my husband but I did not show it. Each time I am laying in bed with my husband my thought is always about this my boss. Now I find myself feeling a very strong sexual chemistry when I am around him one on one. I have never felt this way before. I have prayed about it time without number, there are no solution. The worst part of it is that he himself is also having feeling for me.

I have tried to resign but my mother-in-law and my husband keep on saying I should not resign because my husband did not have a stable job yet. Though they did not really know why I have been planning to resign which I cannot discuss with any of them. My boss on his own part, I believe he did not want to scatter my marriage as well because he is also guiding anything that will cause affairs between us but the way things are going anything can happen at any time.

What do I do?

Edited by estilove

Well you really are on the verge of a really big problem. First, when your husband figures this out,!and you will get caught, not the only your marriage but your job may also be ended.

Your instinct to quit thenjob was correct. Now it is just a matter of time before you have sex with your boss. What you should do is confess now to your husband BEFORE anything happens. He will be pissed, but not nearly as pissed as after you start a PA with your boss.

At this point MC could help you figure this out and either divorce or not cheat but you will be very sorry if you continue on the present course.

If you do not love your husband leave him.!then do whatever you want to. Having an affair with your boss is more than likely going to end badly for you

• Like 2
  • Author

I have been having feeling for my boss since 2011. I am married to a caring and loving man. This feeling has grown to the extent that I know longer have feelings for my husband but I did not show it. Each time I am laying in bed with my husband my thought is always about this my boss. Now I find myself feeling a very strong sexual chemistry when I am around him one on one. I have never felt this way before. I have prayed about it time without number, there are no solution. The worst part of it is that he himself is also having feeling for me.

I have tried to resign but my mother-in-law and my husband keep on saying I should not resign because my husband did not have a stable job yet. Though they did not really know why I have been planning to resign which I cannot discuss with any of them. My boss on his own part, I believe he did not want to scatter my marriage as well because he is also guiding anything that will cause affairs between us but the way things are going anything can happen at any time.

My husband in his mind thought something is going on between both of us even before I started having feelings for him likewise other colleagues in the office despite the fact that we are like cat and dog in the office.

What do I do?

Edited by estilove
eye of the storm

First, If you do not want to cheat on your husband, then don't. You are more than just a bunch of hormones. Second, start focusing on the good aspects of your husband and your marriage. Visualize what you want your marriage to be and then work on it. Visualize how your husband will feel if you cheat on him.

Be honest with your boss that you will not under any circumstances have an affair with him. Tell him that. Out loud. If he is looking at you that way it will back him up. If he isn't, then the embarrassment will keep you from heading down that path again.

Tell your mother in law to butt out of your business and tell your husband he needs to find better work and then the two of you figure out how he can get a better job.

That is what you and your husband need, to be a team.

Good luck