MOW/MOM who went NC....

Just posting these questions out of curiosity (sp?)

- For you MOW or just OW who were in affairs with MOM, did the MM EVER express feelings the feelings he had for u to his wife? did he ever tell his wife about how he felt for u (loved u, etc)? (my guess is most answers would be no, since these MMs are dogs, but just curious if there were any like that)

- And for those of you who went NC, and went back into contact after 6 months or whenever, how did the contact initiate back again? Were u the one to intiate or was the MOM?

Redheaded Mistress

- For you MOW or just OW who were in affairs with MOM, did the MM EVER express feelings the feelings he had for u to his wife? did he ever tell his wife about how he felt for u (loved u, etc)? (my guess is most answers would be no, since these MMs are dogs, but just curious if there were any like that)

Mine did, very early on actually. Before dday if I remember correctly. He wasn't trapped into doing it or cornered into it... I'm honestly not sure what inspired him to tell her. He told me he loved me about a year into our friendship, which I guess was an EA, days, no more than a week after the PA started. I was his best friend, he loved me, I made him happy, and he was considering separating. She confronted me, told me he said it, I was blindsided because I didn't even know the scope of his feelings, and she blew it off and said it would pass on its own. It wasn't long after that she found a note that proved there was a PA. A new one, but a PA.

- And for those of you who went NC, and went back into contact after 6 months or whenever, how did the contact initiate back again? Were u the one to intiate or was the MOM?

Our NCs lasted shorter than 6 days, nothing close to 6 months. Somebody just started talking to the other.

Just posting these questions out of curiosity (sp?)

I'm sort of unsure if I should even answer since you have like 50 threads on the same thing, not sure if you think that will provide diff answers.

But anyway, to the first question: I'm sure he didn't. In my case he wasn't married. But in a case where the MM doesn't plan to divorce I'm not sure what the point would be of expressing his feelings about the OW to his wife.:confused: Likewise if I were the one having an affair, unless I planned to leave I wouldn't express my feelings about the OM to my husband. In fact even if I did plan to leave, I'd spare him any elaborate speeches about my feelings for another man as I can only imagine it would hurt more than help.

To the second question. We had one year of COMPLETE NC. I moved on. Got a new bf. We got back in touch on my birthday the next year because he emailed me birthday wishes and also kind of updated me on what happened in the past year and also apologized for some stuff. Maybe almost 2 years later we tried again at an open R, he had broken up with his SO. I'm not sure when they broke up though, but it was quite some time before he and I got back together. We aren't together anymore though.