ExMM sent me a random out of the blue text

ExMM sent me a random out of the blue text, I've been doing well with the NC plus he chose to just disappear and NOW I get a random comment?!? Not even a hi or hello, just a comment!!! Why do they do this?!?!!

I think if you are mentally planning not going into be involved with him, basically I am saying you are emotionally de-attaching from him, so it does not really matter anymore he sent to you txt msg or he even talks to you.

Because you are having the power not him anymore.

ExMM sent me a random out of the blue text, I've been doing well with the NC plus he chose to just disappear and NOW I get a random comment?!? Not even a hi or hello, just a comment!!! Why do they do this?!?!!
still_an_Angel

He's probably testing the waters, just checking if he gets a bite. The ball is now in your court.

• Like 1
BrokenPrincess

Mine did this a few times after very extensive periods of NC. He never truly wanted to restart the A, he just genuinely cared & missed me, but quickly deteriorated because he wants to stay M and the stress of the secret piled on. I don't think he'll ever know how much each time he disappeared again broke my heart. Best thing you can do for yourself is ignore it.

What did he say?

Hope you continue to ignore him. In fact, you should block his number if it's possible or if he texts you again, delete it without reading it.

Anyway, he is fishing for any reaction. Always remember how he treated you, disappeared on you and why NC is in place..Just in case you feel like answering him. Don't!

• Author
What did he say?

Hope you continue to ignore him. In fact, you should block his number if it's possible or if he texts you again, delete it without reading it.

Anyway, he is fishing for any reaction. Always remember how he treated you, disappeared on you and why NC is in place..Just in case you feel like answering him. Don't!

He just sent a random message about eating at a restaurant we discussed early in our A.

So far I haven't responded as I'm not sure that is even what he was looking for, I'm not sure what his purpose was.

I had blocked his number and it came from a new number.

I just stare at the message, it's so odd

Edited by Criedallout
So, he changed his number. Maybe you should too? Or find a way to now block that new number.

It's really just this simple. At the end of the day, you'll remain as involved as you want to be.

Stop giving him the power in your life. Just S-T-O-P.

• Like 2

I'm sorry he did this as it's obviously hurtful to you. He may be trying to get a reaction or just had a impulse to share. Whatever, he is doing, it's not in your interests to get dragged back in. Curse at him and do whatever you need to to get this text out of your phone and head.