Typical negative emotions

Just feeling plenty of negative emotions lately. Not in tsunami waves but in up/down cycles. I guess it is typical in non-conventional relationships (I don't know how best to term it). Feelings that erode the self esteem. I am not an optimist by nature (I improved through the years but generally still not the fantastic 'look on bright side' girl), does overthinking a lot of times. He being an optimist, I think it is terribly unfair. Hey, I am being stupid. Nothing is fair in life and we cannot use fairness as any yardstick.

Activities to distract myself from negative thoughts- been there/ done that. Still... argh.

• Author

I went for IC. Scheduled for another session this week, but I think I would cancel.

Beginning to think it is the optimism at I fell for. Something I found so amazing attractive. Although sometimes I found his optimism too good it feels 'fake' at times- not sure if you can understand what I am trying to convey. How could you make something good out of a bad situation? If it is bad, say it is bad?!

Noticed that your lady is moving away? Ha... my man is long distance. far far away, with a big time difference.