I think it's really OVER this time, finally!

buchanan.girl

I've been in an intense 6 months affair (physical, 3 months later it turned emotional due to distance) and with OM. Both of us are involved in LTR (5 years respectively) and we absolutely know for sure that we won't be leaving our partner to be with each other. We've accepted that, and I've accepted that. I try my best to not let feelings overflow, though, even though he's really better at doing this.

A month ago, my SO discovered our chatting. It didn't reveal that we've been physical before, but my SO demanded both of us to never talk to each other again. I couldn't stop cold-turkey not talking to OM, though, it truly feels like an addiction. Especially, since the last two months, he acted as if he invested more than I did.

I still talked to him for about a month, I did 80% of the initiations. And then, I broke up briefly with my SO. OM was happy about my break up, he told me so. He started talking to me again and became less reclusive about showing his feelings. And then I got back with my SO, and suddenly OM turned hostile towards me. Really hostile. Like, he would be a straight up ******* to me. In the end, though, I confonrted him about his *******e-liness. He just said that I 'don't understand'. I didn't answer him, and I automatically knew that we were officially over.

I feel like he acted like an ******* to drive me away. He did that to his ex before. He intentionally became a hell to be with so that the girl would be the one breaking things off with him.

While I knew that our breakup was overdue for way too long. I just felt ****ty about the way he handled this. He could be a gentleman and told me that everything was over, civilly. Instead of acting like this. Why did he need to inflict so much pain to me? Why did he want to be the 'good guy' by making me break things off with him? I'm just really hurt right now. I know that I can get over him someday, but then I just want him to man up and tell me that he doesn't want to continue our affair anymore. Not acting like this.

bentleychic
And then, I broke up briefly with my SO. OM was happy about my break up, he told me so. He started talking to me again and became less reclusive about showing his feelings.

I think that answers your question right there. You hurt him and he, in turn, lashed out at you. I would likely be/feel the same way if my MM did that to me.

• Author
buchanan.girl

@bentleychic

I don't think that's the case though. I know he loves his SO way more than me. I think he just want to have both of us exclusively. Me going back to my SO means he needs to share me and he's too greedy for that.