now she is married

I love a girl from last 15 years (now i m 32 .She was my first crush ,but i have never said this to her .we are very good friends. But just 6 days before her marriage I told her my feelings towards her.and for my shock i came to know she also had same feeling but she never expressed this to me . it was a mixed felling i was very happy and sad at same time as it is very difficult in indian society but She called her fiance and tell him everything.but he was not ready to accept this at that time as its too late.she compromised due to family and society .but know after 8 months of marriage she still love me and want to live with me .her husband is not ready to give her divorce.what should i do ?

There is nothing you CAN do. I don't know your culture, nor your laws.

But, it doesn't appear that she's going to leave him.

Time to move on. Not every 'love' is 'meant to be'.

• Like 2
ConfusedMarriedOW

This sounds terribly painful. Although I come from a different culture, it seems so unfair that you both publicly admit to loving eachother and she can't wen get a divorce to be with you. IMO marriage means nothing if both parties aren't in love with eachother. It is just a law or piece of paper at that point.

I wish you the very best and I hope her husband can figure out how to be fair and finally let her go. She isn't his possession, she is a person.

• Like 2