So last time I came to loveshack was with an update I was happily seeing a single guy. Well since that things have changed- the single guy and I weren't compatible. I needed more then he could give- his career was just taking off and he simply couldn't satisfy my need for closeness.

So me and MM got back in contact. He said he was divorcing and he would like to give us a shot. He would want to do this and not let me live through it. We tried being 'friends' trying to build a foundation of trust, but due to all the pain he had caused me in the past I trusted so little of what was said and it started to cause a strain on MM who along with his D and his children has work stress to boot. My feelings for MM have died down a little, he is upset and says he can feel in the way that I look at him that I don't love him the way I did...

MM and me got into an argument last night (my fault) and I re- read the list of things 'he'd done to me/ ways in which he was a bad bf into a list that I wrote when we went NC. I can honestly say 99% of things on the list have cleared up and I am starting to trust him again.

I have seen proof that the D is happening and all the assets are being split- but I more than anyone know that in situations like this- anything can change in an instant so I want to keep my heart closed. I am walking away and letting nature take its course.

Devastated1969
So last time I came to loveshack was with an update I was happily seeing a single guy. Well since that things have changed- the single guy and I weren't compatible. I needed more then he could give- his career was just taking off and he simply couldn't satisfy my need for closeness.

So me and MM got back in contact. He said he was divorcing and he would like to give us a shot. He would want to do this and not let me live through it. We tried being 'friends' trying to build a foundation of trust, but due to all the pain he had caused me in the past I trusted so little of what was said and it started to cause a strain on MM who along with his D and his children has work stress to boot. My feelings for MM have died down a little, he is upset and says he can feel in the way that I look at him that I don't love him the way I did...

MM and me got into an argument last night (my fault) and I re- read the list of things 'he'd done to me/ ways in which he was a bad bf into a list that I wrote when we went NC. I can honestly say 99% of things on the list have cleared up and I am starting to trust him again.

I have seen proof that the D is happening and all the assets are being split- but I more than anyone know that in situations like this- anything can change in an instant so I want to keep my heart closed. I am walking away and letting nature take its course.

Baby, I don't know your back story with MM, but please protect your heart. Having been left by my separated MM after living together (he returned to his w), don't get involved until his divorce is final for a good few months or more. Better to stay NC now, look after yourself, enjoy your freedom and let him sort out what he wants with his family. It will save you being dragged into the drama, making it more difficult for all of you. You may find that in the end, he was not what you wanted after all. Take care

I would just encourage you to re-read your post from January 20 when you were giddily writing off your MM because you found someone wonderful and single -- someone you trust completely. So now that didn't work out and you're back to MM. Reread your own words. It doesn't sound to me that MM is or ever was Mr. Right and it's not fair to make him Mr. Right Now. It's rare I feel sorry for a MM, but in your case I almost do.

At a minimum, take Devastated's words to heart. Your MM's divorce is "in process." Wait until it's a few months after the fact.

• Like 2