I have a boyfriend and I got pregnant from a married man

rickydicks

Please someone give me some advice!! I got pregnant from a married man I'm about 3 weeks and he's wife is also pregnant she's about a month 1/2 I have a boyfriend and have been with him for 7 years! I don't know what to do I love my boyfriend and all this other guy was sex. I want to keep the baby but I don't want to loose my boyfriend .. he would never forgive me.. Maybe the best thing is to ******* )o:

Sarah12385

ouch :eek:

well, you need to tell your bf hun...

he may be hurt/mad but you need to. if not, what's he gonna say when you start to show?

and i understand this is none of my business, but why did you not wear a condom with this other man?

~Sarah~

befuddled11

For every action, there's a consequence. You slept with a married man, while being in a relationship with your boyfriend...you got yourself pregnant and now you have to deal with the consequences of being irresponsible and dishonest.

Of course you have to tell your boyfriend....what, you'd consider leading him to believe it's HIS baby? If so, that's just plain WRONG. If you can't fess up to your actions, then you shouldn't be having sex, let alone with married men.

How do you know for SURE this baby is the married guy's and not your boyfriend's? (I'm assuming you've been sleeping with both of them).

Are you sure it's the other man's baby? And maybe I'm being totally inconsiderate, but why on Earth would you want to keep the pregnancy?

winterwonderland

If it was a guy with a very good paying job keeping the baby means a great income each and every month

befuddled11
Originally posted by winterwonderland

If it was a guy with a very good paying job keeping the baby means a great income each and every month

What kind of garbage is this?

You don't choose to keep a baby based on how much freaking money you're going to make each month. How sick is that? This is a human life we're talking here, not something to make money off of.

It's no wonder there's men out there who think they're women out there who purposely get themself pregnant just so they can take the guy to the cleaners and make money off of him each month.

Sundaymorning

dude....do we care about the children anymore? Seems like the answer to that is no. We care about sex and getting off more than anything. Not the children. Freakin sad! :(

Dulce_Angel_Whispers

I say tell the truth and maybe for the babies sake you should give it up for adoption to parents who want a baby. First you should have been smart enough to protect yourself since you decided to sleep around, secondly you owe the man you're with now the truth so he can decide what he wants to do. You obviously didn't care about loosing him while lying down with the MM so why do you care so much now? Is it because you don't want to be left alone to deal with your mistakes and the mess you've made?

Originally posted by winterwonderland

that's Sick! "sure don't support yourself get knocked up by a rich guy and collect child support and welfare" what the hell is wrong with people :sick:

Pyrannaste

Tell him.

You could tell your boyfriend the whole thruth.

Or you could tell him part of the truth.

If you are sorry you cheated on him and you are sure you won't do anything like that ever again,

(didn't sound so from your post thougt),

and you can live with the guilt, you could tell him part of the truth: that you slept *once* with another man, you feel ****, you got pregnant and you don't know who the father is.

He *should* know that you got pregnant AND that you could have got a STD and passed it to him.

notanangel

I'm going to try not to be harsh here. First question is How come when a man sleeps around with multiple partners hes a stud but when a woman does it its wrong? Don't get me wrong I think its wrong for anyone to do but it happens and I don't think someone should be branded because they are female rather than male.

In reply to the original post. I think the only honest and honorable thing to do is to sit down with your boyfriend (please don't do this by email or over the phone) and have an adult conversation about it. I would inform him that there is a possibility that he may not be the father. (unless you know 100% hes not meaning you didn't have sex with him at all during the furtile period then he should be told that hes not the father) He has a right to know. I also think you need to decide what is in the best interest of the child. You are bringing an innocent baby into this. I hope you didn't have sex with a mm to trap him as that rarely works and even if it did its not a healthy relationship for anyone involved. I also hope after this child is born you go on the pill AND have the man use a condom if your not in a serious committed relationship. I'm not perfect either and I'm not trying to be hard on you but I do want you to realize that the men have the right to some honesty. Your lucky you didn't end up with a serious lifethreatening STD sleeping around. There are also other reasons to determine who the father truly is and I'm not talking finances because who ever it is will pay child support. I'm talking health issues. A child needs to know there family health history as many illnesses run in families. I wish you luck and I don't know your age or financial situation but you may want to contact a pregnancy hotline for support and advice as I'm sure a message boards help can go only so far

befuddled11
Originally posted by notanangel

I'm going to try not to be harsh here. First question is How come when a man sleeps around with multiple partners hes a stud but when a woman does it its wrong? Don't get me wrong I think its wrong for anyone to do but it happens and I don't think someone should be branded because they are female rather than male.

This isn't a case of her getting flack for sleeping around, versus what if she was a guy posting about doing just that.........this is a case of a PERSON who's IN A RELATIONSHIP with someone, sleeping around with SOMEONE WHO'S MARRIED, period.

My response would be the exact same had it been a guy coming here to post, saying he was in a relationship but cheating on his girlfriend, and how he got his "married lover" pregnant.

This isn't about sleeping around so much as it's about someone cheating on their partner and doing so with someone who's married.

I do agree with the rest of your advice/suggestions, though.