why are men like this?

Some time I will go more into detail about my situation. Right now I have a question. I really like this guy (yeah hes married) and I went out with him a few times. I decided one night to go out with this single guy just to see how I felt about him(both of them I liked) The married guy got mad. Why? What right does he have to get mad? It hurts though because I really like the married guy ALOT. I feel like he doesn't want me but he doesn't want anyone else to want me either is that wrong to think?

the married guy's screwed up - he's freaking married but he's upset about you going on a date?!! PLZ!

please get away from this married ass & go ahead and date the single guy. no good can come from liking a married men (unless it's a SHORT fling).

good luck,

-yes

PS you asked WHY he's like that ... well, it's because he's utterly selfish and has no consideration for anybody's but his own needs and wants. all he cares is that he wants to be married AND have you available - what that's gonna do to his family, to your life, is of no concern to him. it's all ME MYSELF MINE for him. yikes.

Yes- ditto

This guy is selfish and only cares for his own feelings.

Its obvious that he wants his cake and to eat it to.

I mean he has a wife, probably kids and a dog.

He is board in his marrage, probably from sex with the same person for god knows how many years or sexless for who knows how long.

Then comes you, your new,exciting and make him feel good.

He likes being with you and wants to have sex with you.

So you do and then keep seeing him.

Well he of course stakes his claim on you as his.

When you let him know there is possibly another rooster in the hen house ofcourse his feathers are gonna be ruffled.

His mistress is getting it on with another man.

He's afraid you will like this new guy better and he will be minus one hen.

Forcing him back to the same old boaring life.

Dump him and only date single guys.

The married ones only want one thing and its not to lose the life they have worked so hard to build.

If they cheat on their wives they will cheat on you!

• Author

Thats exactly what I was thinking. it feels better to hear it from others. Sometimes I feel like I'm to harsh on him but I guess I'm not. Thanks

i know you may even simply feel sorry for him, that his marriage is so bad that he's cheating, or that his life has been so harsh that he's so selfish - i mean, when you see a person living a tough life, it's natural to feel sorry. but that doesn't give him the right to screw around with your life!

-yes

He has no right to be upset with you dating other men.

I suggest you think with your "head" and not with your "heart" because if you continue to invest your time in this married man, it will distract you from pursuing relationships with others who are single.

Married men in affairs are selfish, controlling and manipulative.

silversoulfly

well, the married guy is a axx for cheating on his wife, so why should you care what he thinks.

No offense, but XXXXX XXXXX to go out with the married man. What do you think will come of it? Do you honestly think that he's going to fall in love with you and leave his wife? Lets say he does leave her for you... what makes you think that he would treat you any better? If he's married and having an affair with you, he obviously has no respect for either of you. Wake up!

• Author

Wow I can tell by your anger you must have been cheated on. Well with your mouth I could definetly see how this could happen. I never said I did anything with this guy except go out with him a couple of times. End of Story. I think you need to up the dose of your happy pills.