infatuation and cheating

This is a question that has been weighing on my mind. Is it infatuation when you find a coworker incredibly gorgeous, but you have already been married, twice? I would like to know because this guy flirts with me and I flirt right back, and I feel no guilt whatsoever.

But this new guy, I can't eat, sleep, or even breathe without him by my side. He stands where he thinks I can't see him and stares at me, and I do it back, he pats me on the back, he makes me smile with one sight of him. Please help me what do i do?

I am not happy in my marriage, he calls me lazy and disappointing, even though I work 12 hours a day, seven days a week to be with this new guy. Sincerely, Christa

"I am not happy in my marriage, he calls me lazy and disappointing, even though I work 12 hours a day, seven days a week to be with this new guy."

If you're not happy in your marriage, try to get happy and work it out. Get counselling or start communicating better with your husband. There is always worse, you know.

If you determine that the differences between you and your husband are irreconcilable, get a divorce. One you are divorced, go out with lots of men and pay attention so you won't get into the same predicament again. Don't mess with the guy at work until you've got things resolved one way or the other at home. Nothing will work out otherwise.

Lazy and disappointing?

Try marriage counseling I guess, if you think it's worth salvaging, and if not, leave him, get a divorce.

Thanks for your input, but I don't think counceling is an option, I don't think my husband is worth it. But this other guy, he is anything and everything I wish my husband was. My husband refuses to work, to do housework, to raise our kids from my first marriage (he lets them stay up until 5 am and they are only 6 and 7 years old).

But this other guy, he is anything and everything I wish my husband was

You stare at each other and flirt and this is how you have determined that this is a man you want to be with?

Really, read Tony's post and follow his advice. Do not jump into another relationship, certainly not with this man. You need to sort yourself out first.