what should I do? Seeing Possible married man

I meet this guy who I am soooo attracted to. Problem is I think he might be married--- I know that is bad but what do you do when you are so attracted to someone and they are already taken? I mean it's it true that relationships over lap and you never know what might happen? I have not been sexually involved with this man. He is so attentive and tender with me. The reason I think he is married is because a "friend" mentioned he might be and now I am afraid to ask because I don't want to be dissappointed. So should I just ride out these good times (no sex involved) and see what happens or should I just call it quits now?

Find out if he's married immediately. If he hasn't told you anything by now and you ask, chances are excellent he will lie. In that case, you go to the courthouse marriage license bureau and look up his name.

If he's married, you tell him to kiss off and go find another hunk who is single and available. You have no idea of the hurt and heartbreak you can bring on yourself and others by having an affair with a married man. And why would you want to have anything to do with someone who is deceitful, dishonest and unfaithful. Is that the kind of guy you admire???