OWs.. what do you do for your MM's birthday?

Do you do anything special?

It's my MM (from work) bd today... I thought it was tomorrow.. :laugh: so he texted me... he was home alone ... took the day off...

Lizzy, are you going to do anything for him?

I can't remember what I did for exMM/(I'm thinking) last year....although I do remember that when we worked together he took up a collection and they had a party for me....he is always real thoughtful that way, or used to be. He's been going through a lot.

• Author

Nope.. I'm not.. I emailed him 'Happy Birthday'... I think that's enough.. :laugh:

Oh... we 'sex-text' each other for a while this morning.. he was home alone.. and feeling very frisky... ;)

• Author
I made a love "coupon book" from scratch (you can buy them too). He really enjoyed it and I had fun doing something crafty.

What was the coupon for... if I may ask.. ;)

We usually both take the day off of work and spend it together since it's hard to buy each other material gifts.

• Author
We usually both take the day off of work and spend it together since it's hard to buy each other material gifts.

Your place or his?

What was the coupon for... if I may ask.. ;)

Some were pretty tame like, "with this coupon you are entitled to an hour massage" or "a candlelit bath (me included)" and then I had some pretty XXX rated ones :p Stuff that I knew he wanted to do but for one reason or another we hadn't done it yet. I also put two blank ones in the back and wrote "Make Your Own" on them (which could be risky...) lol.

We went away for the weekend the first year, as he was separated and living apart from his wife.

The second year we were together, he was back to living with his wife and playing games of "I am leaving" :rolleyes: and I am not even sure we spoke.

• Author
Some were pretty tame like, "with this coupon you are entitled to an hour massage" or "a candlelit bath (me included)" and then I had some pretty XXX rated ones :p Stuff that I knew he wanted to do but for one reason or another we hadn't done it yet. I also put two blank ones in the back and wrote "Make Your Own" on them (which could be risky...) lol.

WHAT?????????????? you haven't tried everything yet.... ;):laugh:

• Author
We went away for the weekend the first year, as he was separated and living apart from his wife.

The second year we were together, he was back to living with his wife and playing games of "I am leaving" :rolleyes: and I am not even sure we spoke.

humm... are you still seeing him??

jennie-jennie

First year when we were still in an EA, I let him see my breasts. At that time, that was enough to drive him crazy. :bunny:

Now it is lingerie and sex all over the place. He never gets enough of that. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

I always buy a gift (something he would buy himself if questioned. Something I know he wants, but either doesn't have the money or the time to go get) and take him to lunch or if we have the opportunity, a hotel room.

Your place or his?

I went to his place for his bday last year and my birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and he's coming to mine for that. We'll probably be at mine more now since I have moved out and have a place of my own.

We both actually took the whole week of his birthday off last year and just hung out every day and just spent time together (among some other fun things lol) We went to lunch, watched movies, went to some parks, hiked - just some fun day trips.

humm... are you still seeing him??

Hell no :laugh: I got out of that years ago.

Now, I am happily married :)

Well, the first year when it was strictly EA, I bought him a t-shirt from a music festival that I went to, as we were living several states apart. He called while I was at the festival, and we 'listened' to the music together for awhile. Funny, I didn't know then that he was still married, but Hinder was playing while we were talking and they sang "Lips of an Angel", at the time, I didn't understand when he told me that hearing that song always made him think of me.

The second year, I think I bought him an AC/DC t-shirt and a card. He came to visit me that day during my lunch break at work, and we sat in his truck and held hands and talked in my work parking lot.

This year, he had spent several nights prior to his b-day with me, and had to go to work on his b-day morning. We got up a little early on his b-day and he and the kids and I had birthday cake for breakfast. I had asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he had told me he wanted a pony. (He doesn't like me spending money on him.) So, I got him a My Little Pony birthday cake complete with a pink My Little Pony toy and a toy kalidescope "castle". He laughed his a$$ off when I showed him his cake.

He stopped by to kiss me before he had to go to his house that night. He said he had to go since he had to work in a different town the next day, and he was expected at his house for a birthday party. He left and we talked for the entire drive to his house. I was shocked less than two hours later when he called and asked me if I needed him to stop and pick anything up from the store on his way back to me. He said it was his birthday, and he had decided he was going to spend it being where he was happy. Of course that meant he had to wake up two hours earlier the next morning to make it to work on time, than if he had stayed at his house. :eek::love:

Do you do anything special?

It's my MM (from work) bd today... I thought it was tomorrow.. :laugh: so he texted me... he was home alone ... took the day off...

You can always try having sex in a park or a theater. Something racy and fun that he doesn't have to explain at home.

I once drew a picture of us together. I think he said he hides it in his attic. The things his W will find after he dies. Oh yeah, he isn't supposed to go first is what he said.

I dont remember ever having done anything for any MM's BD or Xmas, etc....simply because their BDs and holidays were spent with their families. However, MY BD was always a big to do since that was the one special day that had no conflict with his family. I never made many demands at all - but for my BD I expected something big to make up for the holidays he could not participate in. Some good vacations, jewelry, stuff like that.

I dont remember ever having done anything for any MM's BD or Xmas, etc....simply because their BDs and holidays were spent with their families. However, MY BD was always a big to do since that was the one special day that had no conflict with his family. I never made many demands at all - but for my BD I expected something big to make up for the holidays he could not participate in. Some good vacations, jewelry, stuff like that.
I'll trade my MM in for yours, lol.:lmao::laugh:

Just kidding.

When a single woman is dating a MM, whether she is head over heels in love with him or whether it is an arrangement of convenience....

The SW is the one with the power, the giver of all things good.

Recognizing that and making it work for you...in whatever way you prefer, is not a bad thing. EVERY kind of relationship is made up of give and take.

It is beyond my understanding when SW do nothing but give and justify this short changing of their lives by saying its true love. OK, its true love. True love still requires give and take.

I took gifts.

We didn't start "hanging out" till after my birthday this past year. For his though, we met up- he got a good bj and a happy ending ;)

We'd usually spend birthdays together, if other commitments (work - the ones that mattered) allowed - either he'd fly out to me or I'd fly out to him, and we'd spend the entire day together. Because my birthday falls in summer in my home country, we'd typically spend it there, on the beach, on a wine estate or walking in the mountains, interspersed with lots of good lurving, and then a romantic meal in the evening before a night of hot passion. His birthday falls in summer in his country, so we'd typically spend it walking in the woods, or picnicking along the river, or such, with a cosy meal at a charming pub, followed by some live music in the evening and then of course more hot passion.

Gifts - we'd usually go for something like jewellery that the other could wear everyday when we were apart, to keep the other close, and something like music, poetry, or art that we loved.

Now that we're together permanently, we've pretty much kept up that tradition... :love:

polksaladannie

If it is a weekday and he is working from his home office, we have lunch and I usually give him a unique and special gift that speaks of my love for him.

Last yr, b4 the PA really kicked off & he wasn't yet M, I got him a giftcard. He wanted a specific item & I wasn't going shopping for it. He's got a major sweet tooth so I got a custom made ice cream w/his fave candy mixed in then made a giftbag (in his fave color) full of the same candy and put the giftcard in it.