My MW called right before midnight on New Years Eves, and now I am a mess...

I am crumpled on the floor a big sobbing mess, because my MW called to wish me Happy New Years just before midnight and I dint know what to do and I am so lost and....

PSHCHE!!!

Happy New Years and PEACE OUT!!!

(Lizzie, dont call me on the "time stamp" of this message....)

later gators ;)

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
I am crumpled on the floor a big sobbing mess, because my MW called to wish me Happy New Years just before midnight and I dint know what to do and I am so lost and....

PSHCHE!!!

(Lizzie, cont call me on the "time stamp" of this message....)

later gators ;)

HNY, Stampy!

(You'll live!)

PSHCHE!!!

(((hugs)))

Happy New Year to you too Stamp....

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author

****last post just to clarify****

She DID call, once, I did NOT answer and I am just fine.... no worries

This post was meant as I said, "Later Gators, and Happy New Year to ALL of you...."

CLOP, CLOp, CLop, Clop, clop creeeeeeeeek, SLAM!

Stampdaddy has left the building.........

Happy New year stamp. I had to work with mine last night. Even tho I am trying to limit my contact with her at work I knew that she got out before me and part of me hoped she'd come by and wish me Happy NY when she left. She didn't. Not sure which was worse yours or mine but it made me feel like crap all the same.

WhereToGoFromHere

Good riddance SD! You had me going for a second. I can't believe I fell for that. HNY to all of the others that will fall for this! And HNY for those that don't too :laugh:

PSHCHE!!!

later gators ;)

Why not? You should re-read your thread ... :rolleyes:

This post was meant as I said, "Later Gators, and Happy New Year to ALL of you...."

Oh dude, I was getting ready to rip you a new ass. :D

I'm happy for you that you didn't answer. It made me feel BETTER when this would happen to me and I didn't respond. The MW I was seeing texted me on the 22nd of DEC. as a matter of fact...that crazy bitch.

At first, I was in shock that she would STILL be interested in talking. The funny thing is though...within ten minutes I'd forgotten all about it. I had something else on my mind and was pleasantly surprised to find my mind more interested in drifting back to that rather than daydreaming about MW.

I've come a long way baby. Sounds like you have too. Congrats!!

her_halo_slipped

PSHCHE!!!

later gators ;)

Hi Stampdaddy.....That was the first thing I noticed about your post. The timing. I guess she threw you for a six huh and now you're back. I am sure the regulars will give you the support you need. Welcome back!

I'm fairly new but have followed your story with interest. I thought you had done so well not needing to be here. Life throws up those darn curve balls every now and then...unexpectedly of course.So how did you feel when you got THAT call?

I'm so confused, didn't you post this?

Quote from Stampdaddy:

"Well, I have made it, and I have made a decision, nothing dramatic, just one for ME. I have decided that my New Year's resolution (one of the many) is to NEVER step foot into the OM/OW section again. EVER

So, as of 2010, I will bid this section Adieu! So catch me while you can, if you are looking for sound and solid advice of being an OM.....

PS - I won't be like The Eagles or Brett Farve and have countless numbers of "Comeback Tours or coming out of retirements"

Edited by herenow
White Flower
I'm so confused, didn't you post this?

Quote from Stampdaddy:

"Well, I have made it, and I have made a decision, nothing dramatic, just one for ME. I have decided that my New Year's resolution (one of the many) is to NEVER step foot into the OM/OW section again. EVER

So, as of 2010, I will bid this section Adieu! So catch me while you can, if you are looking for sound and solid advice of being an OM.....

PS - I won't be like The Eagles or Brett Farve and have countless numbers of "Comeback Tours or coming out of retirements"

That is why he posted, 'PSYHCE'!

and then:

I was fine, done, fini, until I got a birthday email the first thing when I woke up in Oct. It's not over until the fat lady sings I guess. I'm going to go eat some cookies now....la,la,la,la,la,la,laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

White Flower
I was fine, done, fini, until I got a birthday email the first thing when I woke up in Oct. It's not over until the fat lady sings I guess. I'm going to go eat some cookies now....la,la,la,la,la,la,laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Does that mean you're back in the A?

Why not? You should re-read your thread ... :rolleyes:

I agree, sounds like comeback #1 for SD. Although less effective than The Eagles or Brett Farve.

That is why he posted, 'PSYHCE'!

and then:

I just trusted that he meant what he said. My mistake.

Also, I can't imagine that anyone who did receive such a call would find this "PSYHCE" very amusing. JMO.

Have a great day!

Edited by herenow

WF....I can't seem to get out!!! I'm on my millionth attempt right now, because of the holidays. Don't want to thread jack though. Just know that one little email, phone call, whatever can put you back to ground zero. I counted the friggin hours of that 6 weeks of NC.....and I was fine.

White Flower
WF....I can't seem to get out!!! I'm on my millionth attempt right now, because of the holidays. Don't want to thread jack though. Just know that one little email, phone call, whatever can put you back to ground zero. I counted the friggin hours of that 6 weeks of NC.....and I was fine.

Take it day by day. If it ends again, you WILL be fine!

thats a shame stampdaddy, i hope youre feeling better now