sometimes the pain hurts so much....

Will I bend or will I break? I don't know, but sometimes the pain is so much I can hardly bare it. I lay in bed, cry and hold her pillow!

Painfully waiting,

OM

• Author

I guess I am just trying to get the pain out, so it doesn't hurt anymore.

When I am with her everything seems amazing and perfect. However, when I am with out her it feels like my whole world has fallen apart.

I have never been a super emotional person as far as sadness goes, but this has broken me in ways I never thought I would break...I can't seems to pull myself away from her because the pain of not having her at all seems like it would be more than just having her alittle.

OM

LakesideDream
Will I bend or will I break? I don't know, but sometimes the pain is so much I can hardly bare it. I lay in bed, cry and hold her pillow!

Painfully waiting,

OM

I had it bad my man... not that bad. There were lots of times that I wasn't sure I wanted to breath... but I managed, and you will to.

First thing you do is refuse the pain and wait patiently. You don't have to play. You made your choice. Now you need to rise to the challenge you chose.

I guess I am just trying to get the pain out, so it doesn't hurt anymore.

When I am with her everything seems amazing and perfect. However, when I am with out her it feels like my whole world has fallen apart.

I have never been a super emotional person as far as sadness goes, but this has broken me in ways I never thought I would break...I can't seems to pull myself away from her because the pain of not having her at all seems like it would be more than just having her alittle.

OM

Soooo....you will take what you can get and sell yourself short.....

IMO there are times we give others power concerning our hearts...now the question is is if the person we are vulnerable to is cool, then all is well and the other person will not take advantage. In your case it sounds like you are being taken advantage of....if you weren't you wouldn't be hurting....please keep posting....k...it will help....my heart goes out to you, and I understand...

Painfully waiting,

OM

May I ask what you are waiting for?