2 years since over ea.

I was just thinking today that it's been two full years since I've been over my ea with XMM. WOW.. that feels great to say. You know, I never thought I could find an end to nor make peace with that situation. Well boy was I wrong. So, for any of you OW that have found yourself in an EA or PA and want out.. there is hope.:) And time does heal all wounds.

Mea:)

learnfrommymistakes

Very cool of you to post and help others, that was so kind. So how did ya' do it?

NC

or self help/strength, or??

AHHH tell us all the wonderful things you have come to know and feel since ending it?

Do you still have contact?

I am very close telling my XMM who is now divorced, that it is over as well...though i alway end up reaching out to be his friend. I am in a state of utter distrust with him, for good reason, and also ready to end this chapter of my life.

So give us more good vibes, lol.

I am so happy you are out of your situation and at peace perhaps?

Thanks for sharing

• Author
Very cool of you to post and help others, that was so kind. So how did ya' do it?

NC

or self help/strength, or??

AHHH tell us all the wonderful things you have come to know and feel since ending it?

Do you still have contact?

I am very close telling my XMM who is now divorced, that it is over as well...though i alway end up reaching out to be his friend. I am in a state of utter distrust with him, for good reason, and also ready to end this chapter of my life.

So give us more good vibes, lol.

I am so happy you are out of your situation and at peace perhaps?

Thanks for sharing

Thanks.:) Well how did I do it? It was a combination of things. A good therapist, The help from many kind and supportive members on this board who helped me see the light. And also, this amazing inner strength that came from deep within.

No. I don't have any contact aside from a friendly wave or two since he is still my nextdoor neighbor. I am very much at peace with the situation. It took a long time, but I did it. So, for those who may be in a pickle at the moment and stuggeling for answers.. you will find your answer and you will find your peace. It will come to you in a way that's unique to your situation.;)

Jeeezus Krist!! Mea.....This blows me away!! I guess that I haven't been on LS for very long, but I never knew!! I had always pictured you as superwife. You know....Faster than a speeding mistress, more powerful than a sex kitten, sort of thing. What a world...what a world!!:eek::eek:

• Author
Jeeezus Krist!! Mea.....This blows me away!! I guess that I haven't been on LS for very long, but I never knew!! I had always pictured you as superwife. You know....Faster than a speeding mistress, more powerful than a sex kitten, sort of thing. What a world...what a world!!:eek::eek:

LOL BJ. As you can see I'm NO saint. And I'm not a super wife. I was at one point but that did not work out very well.. as I was in NO way married to a superman.:lmao: Anway, I'm just so happy my ea is far behind me. It was a real struggle. So to all the OW here that are trying to end an ea or pa and get out for good, I guess I can offer them hope. Heck, If I can do it anyone can.:)

Well give me a few days to get over the shock, and I'll be OK. But I agree with you 1 million %. To look back at the sleazy SOB I was, and to see what I have now, are very good reasons for Thanksgiving, IMO.

I was just thinking today that it's been two full years since I've been over my ea with XMM. WOW.. that feels great to say. You know, I never thought I could find an end to nor make peace with that situation. Well boy was I wrong. So, for any of you OW that have found yourself in an EA or PA and want out.. there is hope.:) And time does heal all wounds.

wtf do all these acronyms mean :confused:

EA, XMM, WOW, OW, PA, MEA

I was just thinking today that it's been two full years since I've been over my ea with XMM. WOW.. that feels great to say. You know, I never thought I could find an end to nor make peace with that situation. Well boy was I wrong. So, for any of you OW that have found yourself in an EA or PA and want out.. there is hope.:) And time does heal all wounds. Mea:)

It takes a strong person to move forward as you have.

You have my admiration!

They're just a bunch of letters, that people throw around. Feel free to make up your own definitions:D

You've come a long way, Baby! :bunny:

And as one who has been privileged to follow your progress, I can say that I have seen huge improvements in your attitude, emotions and life based simply on your posts.

I think I can say it for many here when I say that your unusual and creative threads brings smiles to our faces. I never know what new one will be waiting.

Thanks for being here. You are appreciated very much. :love:

• Author
It takes a strong person to move forward as you have.

You have my admiration!

Thank you.:) And you have my admiration too!;)

You've come a long way, Baby! :bunny:

And as one who has been privileged to follow your progress, I can say that I have seen huge improvements in your attitude, emotions and life based simply on your posts.

I think I can say it for many here when I say that your unusual and creative threads brings smiles to our faces. I never know what new one will be waiting.

Thanks for being here. You are appreciated very much. :love:

James. You know something, you are one person on here who can reduce me to happy heartfelt tears with all of about 3 words.:laugh: Thank you for your kindness and all the support you have given me. And I'm glad I can bring a smile to your face.:)

I must have missed your thread Mea!

Anyway my dear, you are very strong and have gone through so much! Wish you love, happiness and ofcourse GOOD HEALTH..Even if right now it doesn't seem that way, I know things will get better. Hugs..

wtf do all these acronyms mean :confused:

EA, XMM, WOW, OW, PA, MEA

EA = Electronic Arts

XMM = extended memory manager

WOW = World of Warcraft

OW = Outta this world

PA = Pennsyvlania

MEA = Mean Earned Average

Ok ok, the real meanings

EA = Emotional Affair

XMM = Ex-Married Male

WOW = WOW

OW = Other Woman

PA = Physical Affair

MEA = short form of Meat+!!!

Great to hear!!

My affair has been over for 12 years but back then, I never thought I would love again and I never thought the pain would end.

But I did and it does.

Time IS a great healer!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
I must have missed your thread Mea!

Anyway my dear, you are very strong and have gone through so much! Wish you love, happiness and ofcourse GOOD HEALTH..Even if right now it doesn't seem that way, I know things will get better. Hugs..

WWIU, Thank you so much for your well wishes. You are a Gem.. and your support has been so appreciated.:)

Mea, what do you think the biggest lesson you learned from your journey?

I learned that the grass is not always greener on the other side. I also learned that I needed to take a good hard look at who I am and what makes me tick. I've grown so much from this ea in more than one way. Bent, I wish to thank you for always being there for me. Love ya.:love:

MEA = short form of Meat+!!!

:laugh::laugh: How about MEA: How about Merrily Ended Affair.:lmao:

Great to hear!!

My affair has been over for 12 years but back then, I never thought I would love again and I never thought the pain would end.

But I did and it does.

Time IS a great healer!

Fooled, So glad your in a better place. Yes.. time is a GREAT healer. Things do take time.;)

bentnotbroken

SSSSSHHHH Mea! :eek: You will blow my cover.:cool: Didn't you know I am a bitter, angry, hostile FBS:lmao: Thank you for the kind words:love: Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. And to everyone who feels as blessed as I do.

• Author
SSSSSHHHH Mea! :eek: You will blow my cover.:cool: Didn't you know I am a bitter, angry, hostile FBS:lmao: Thank you for the kind words:love: Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. And to everyone who feels as blessed as I do.

:lmao::lmao: Ok. I'll shut up then.:p Happy Turkey day to you to Bent.:love:

Mea;)