Im falling for the best friend now!!!

hollisterbaby

So my bf and I have been on and off for the past 3 and a half years. I love him alot and i know that he loves me too. Right now we are on our 4th break.(I know its crazy). Anyways i met his childhood best friend last summer and we quicky became friends. We would call each other but it was always really innocent. I even tried hooking him out wit one of my girls. My bf doesnt always treat me the way he should and I always found comfort in his friend if my girls werent available to talk. Last fri after the 3 of us hung out he invited me over to his house to have a beer. He said he wanted to talk so I gave him a chance.He was very flirty and the next day I couldnt stop thinking about him. We then hung out on Monday and we ended up kissing. We also hung out Tues. and WEds. He's the sweetest guy and he really wants to be with me. He told me that its my decision if I want to continue seeing him or not b/c right now he's in California. When he comes back I have to make a decesion. What makes it so hard is because he's the sweetest guy and we have a connection. We know that we shouldnt be seeing each other because him and my "bf" have been friends since middle school. I really dont know what to do and he doesnt either.I really need outside advice from ppl besides my friends so if everyone can give me some feedback I would really appreciate it

Thanks...

Sounds like this could be a neat-o threesome. You have been jealous of this friend for months, as your BF would rather spend time with the friend than spend time with you, leaves you on hold for 10 minutes on the phone while he talks with his friend, and brings up his friend while you are having sex with BF.

And now you are trying to hook up with the friend?

Honestly - way too much drama. I know y'all are very young, but it is time to break up for real with your BF and to start to date other people who are local to where you live (and not your co-worker, as that is a great way to lose your job and to get a rep as an office tramp.) Leave the BF alone, leave the friend alone, and move on to healthier and more mature relationships.

learnfrommymistakes

Hi

Welcome, coming for help and advice is good, thats a great first step. But the situation sounds bad, at best. I would run as far away as I could from this, you are playing with fire and you will get burned. One of the worst betrayals, I hear, is when someone starts fooling around the that persons best friend. Lots of problems, no real gain except some termporary fun and excitement. TOO many people are getting screwed over here, especially your boyfriend. HAVE the respect and dignity to either walk away and end it with your BF or work things out, but staying in the middle and lying to him, both of you, it is not fair and hurtful really. Think about it from another perspective.

If your BF was dating, screwing one of your best friends, and they were both lying about it to you, it would suck. It sucks...

get out of the mess and run for the hills

LFMM