2 months NC still crying

Hi there

not sure if you have read my original post but I am still crying everyday as to the way my MM dumped me! I want so bad to know if he left his W or he is still with her, not sure why this matters so much but I think if he left her and moved into the condo and then dumped me I would be really angry, oposed to if he just could not leave her and chose not to tell me because he would look like a coward (i think he is a coward anyway) i just wish i new...........

doe111:confused:

Aquarius Rising
Hi there

not sure if you have read my original post but I am still crying everyday as to the way my MM dumped me! I want so bad to know if he left his W or he is still with her, not sure why this matters so much but I think if he left her and moved into the condo and then dumped me I would be really angry, oposed to if he just could not leave her and chose not to tell me because he would look like a coward (i think he is a coward anyway) i just wish i new...........

doe111:confused:

I'm sorry to hear you are in such distress ... but the fact that you have been in NC for 2 months is really very positive ... you just need to keep going now ... don't give up on YOU. Cry because you need to to get you over the A but don't cry for him. He dumped you, he's a loser, don't focus on him, focus on re-building YOU doe111.

When an A ends there are SO many unanswered questions ... and part of recovery is getting to the point of acceptance that you'll never fully understand it all. It was what it was and it is now past ... Live for today, get lots of support here and where you can ... but LIVE again!

No one event in life defines who we are ... YOU ARE NOT just the A with xMM you are the sum of ALL your life experiences remember .... Go gently.

AR (hug) :)

Ditto AR.

That man treated you horribly; lied to you so much and them 'dumped' you in a truly demeaning, disrespectful way.

He is a coward; and a liar and an a&&hole.

Curiosity is normal, but you are going to drive yourself crazy wondering.

I am sorry you are still hurting -- get mad at the situation and then let it go. All the crying in the world isn't going to give you the answers you need and you need to get your strength back for your child. He doesn't need to see mom crying all the time and falling apart. Plus, that loser doesn't deserve to continue to hurt you and let you miss out on being happy and finding someone new.

• Author

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT

ok update, i have gone 2 nights now with NO CRYING yippy maybe i am finaly moving forward and to a better place mentally god I hope so I am tired of feeling like crap and wondering WHY and HOW someone could do all of this

one day at a time and fyi to all out there NC (no contact) is the best way to go he dumped me in an email and since that day i have not lowered myself to emailing calling texting etc...... and I am glad i have not i do think it has made my recovory easier (if that is possible)

thanks again and i will keep you up to date as to my next milestone i reach

hugs to all Doe111