In Love an with older man with a kid.

LadyBlueRose

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]Hiya Guys and Gals[/FONT][/sIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][sIZE=3] [/sIZE][/FONT]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]This is a story about me falling head over heels with a married man who is 15 years older than me. [/FONT][/sIZE]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]I met this guy on a website around October 2007. I have since fallen for him he is 51 and I am 36. He cant leave his current wife as his daughter is only 15 and he would ruing the kids life and loose everything too this I have been kind of understanding, but he still loves his wife (but albeit not in love so to speak) He lives 500 miles from me and still lives with his wife and daughter. I text him today saying not to bother me if he still had feelings for his wife he ignored me for 48 hrs then sent a sarcastic text saying I will have a stress free now??? [/FONT][/sIZE]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]I too am married but financially insecure I have no kids. [/FONT][/sIZE]

[sIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]There is a lot more to this story but I don’t want to bore you guys. x x:([/FONT][/sIZE]

TaraMaiden

(*Hint*: Preview your post before submitting it, to get rid of all the formatting, when you cut and paste.)

This is going nowhere.

ONE: He's married, still loves his wife, and uses the excuse that he can't leave because of his daughter.

Trust me - if he really wanted to divorce, he would.

TWO: he's treating you badly by belittling your feelings and accusing you of stressing when actually, you're presenting a valid point.

THREE: You too, are still married, and really shouldn't even be contemplating sleeping with another man. That's disrespectful, dishonest and frankly, underhand.

If you're not happy in your marriage, do something about it, which doesn't involve falling into the bed of another man.

FOUR: The distance alone should be enough to tell you that -

This is going nowhere.

bentnotbroken

He has a child or a baby goat? Either way he is married and so are you. If you are only staying with your H for financial reasons and have no children....why treat your H like crap? Don't mooch off your H, take care of yourself.

fooled once

I met this guy on a website around October 2007. I have since fallen for him he is 51 and I am 36. He cant leave his current wife as his daughter is only 15 and he would ruing the kids life and loose everything too this I have been kind of understanding, but he still loves his wife (but albeit not in love so to speak) He lives 500 miles from me and still lives with his wife and daughter. I text him today saying not to bother me if he still had feelings for his wife he ignored me for 48 hrs then sent a sarcastic text saying I will have a stress free now???

Have you ever met him?

And since when did having a child stop someone from getting a divorce? It HAS been done before.

He LOVES his wife.

How do you love someone who you barely know?

And can't you find a single man in your town?

How often do you see this man?

You met him online? I would not be surprised if he has many more girlfriends he met on the internet and is corresponding with. It is VERY easy.

I agree. She met him online AND he lives 500 miles away.

Not exactly the best way to start a real relationship.

No telling who this guy really is. He might not even be married or have a kid.

fooled once

Well, I want to defend meeting someone online :p

I met my husband online (way before all the dating sites - it was an AOL personals site - one of the very first ones). We started emailing in early July, talked on the phone mid-to-late July - met in person the beginning of August; got married the following April. Second marriage for both of us (and we each have kids). No kids together.

SO -- my point is -- you can meet decent men online. We have been happily married for 11+ years.

There are a lot of whack jobs out there -- but there is no way I would have "fallen in love" with him without MEETING him first. And we lived 12 miles apart. I wouldn't ever start something with someone who doesn't live in my same area.

Well, I want to defend meeting someone online :p

I met my husband online (way before all the dating sites - it was an AOL personals site - one of the very first ones). We started emailing in early July, talked on the phone mid-to-late July - met in person the beginning of August; got married the following April. Second marriage for both of us (and we each have kids). No kids together.

SO -- my point is -- you can meet decent men online. We have been happily married for 11+ years.

There are a lot of whack jobs out there -- but there is no way I would have "fallen in love" with him without MEETING him first. And we lived 12 miles apart. I wouldn't ever start something with someone who doesn't live in my same area.

Precisely, though. You were only 12 miles apart. The more miles between you and the more likely you have no idea of who that person truly is. I know plenty of people that have met AND MARRIED folks from online. But from respectable venues like eHarmony and the like.

But 500 miles apart does not inspire confidence that the person on the other end of the computer is who they say they are.

Sounds like a classic case of "Married People Gone Wild". You're both married. Go and shag your husband. He could probably use it. The MM is 500 miles away and you have never seen him. Run! Don't walk!

Women can be so naive and gullible!

[sIZE=3]

There is a lot more to this story but I don’t want to bore you guys. x x:(

Come on, speak about it better, don't worry..

How long time in the affair? How long time married?

You didn't mention about your feelings on your marriage, only about financial matters...