Stupid, annoying man. Whats his problem?

babycakes112

I saw (who was my almost nearly) MM Tuesday for the first time since he didn't talk to me last time i saw him.

Me and a guy i work with had to go work in his office in NJ for a day for a conference.

I hadn't talked to him a lot since he didn't speak to me last time, we have both had vacations in February and not had a great deal to talk about to do with work lately so there has been barely any calls or e mails.

I did speak to him outside of work once about 2/3 weeks back (i know, naughty me) after we'd both (separatley!) been on vacation just talked about the holidays and i also confronted him on why he did not speak with me when he was in my office for 2 days. We didn't talk for long as he didn't have long before he was home.

Anyway on Tuesday in his office he was fine, speaking to me just normal. Giving me some quick smiles when i caught his eye all that stuff. But he was being so irritating also. Just kept making annoying comments and teasing me. He kept saying he was only joking when i asked him why he was being so irritating. He kept saying about my hair colour, teasing about it as its changed since i saw him last.

He promises he was only joking. He told me honestly he thought it was real nice.

Just making stupid little comments about things i was saying, making fun of my british accent and how it sounds a bit funny now it is a bit american also (i am originally from UK)

When i was walking down the office with him by myself though he was being perfectly nice and not picking on at me.

Don't get me wrong, i can laugh at myself, and i wouldn't mind if it was just the once but he kept doing it over and over.

Why would he be so childish? I was getting so worked up and couldn't tell if he was genuinally trying to be funny (which he wasn't) or if he was actually being mean.

Now i keep thinking the guy actually dislikes me now, or maybe i really irritate him.

This sounds so childish and irrelevant but its really getting to me. Hate not knowing where i stand with people.

I do still like him, and i still can't get him out of my head most days (any tips on how to get over that?) and i can't help but wonder if he still does like me too.

Mine and his story is in these links if you want to know..

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t174767/

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t177054/

this reminds me so much of 5th grade when the boys call names and throw things at the girls because they like them. IMO this is his immature way of trying to get your attention but not knowing exactly how to do it.

MichelleS1983

Ugh, maybe you should post this on the teenage angst board over at Nickelodeon - maybe they'll have more patience for this childishness.

Ugh, maybe you should post this on the teenage angst board over at Nickelodeon - maybe they'll have more patience for this childishness.

Like duh...ah....MySpace.com?:laugh:

LucreziaBorgia

He still wants to sleep with you, and wants to keep himself on your radar - even if he doesn't really intend to follow through with anything right now.

Does he genuinely like you? Depends on what you mean by like. Does he like you in the way he does his respected colleagues, family members, peers and friends? Probably not. He probably does like you in the sense that you are a potential sexual partner, and I suspect he thinks of you frequently in his sexual moments - whether he is having sex or masturbating.

Is that enough for you? Some people can and do find that to be enough.

I can tell you this - people who genuinely like you don't subject you to heartache and pain. Only selfish people who care more about their own pleasure and put your well being aside do that.