Dumped, dejected and late for work!!

Hi, first time posting so bear with me on this! Not sure I even got the right forum but here goes... (Kill me after the good advice!!)

I had recently been seeing a women who is in a relationship for about 20 years. (Never married!!) But after sex tonight with me she told she couldn't do it anymore, couldn't see me or be with me. Her reason she said was karma!!!! Something good happens then something bad happens to restore the balance she said!! I knew it was something else cause we recently told each other we loved each other. I just sat there and nodded and agreed with everything she said and came out with the old chestnut: 'so long as you think your doing the right thing'. To which she replied with: 'I already regret it'. We talked a bit more, she cried, I didnt, I just made a few wise cracks to cover the whole kick in nuts thing, we went home. Now on the night bus home I text her to try and explain how I'm feeling but I completely messed it. At this point I just broke down on the bus, not the best place in the world when surrounded by lots of drunk people!!

Now what do I do? Go and see her? Give her space? Wait for her to contact me? I know for a fact if she said sorry and wants me back I would, I love her dearly but I know she won't leave her partner for me!! So I guess I'm just being an idiot!! Any good advice for me?? Specially how do I turn off my emotions!! Have to go work now!! :confused:

Lehmier.

I love her dearly but I know she won't leave her partner for me!! So I guess I'm just being an idiot!! Any good advice for me?? Specially how do I turn off my emotions!! Have to go work now!! :confused:

Lehmier.

How long have you been together? How can you be sure she won't leave her partner?

If you have feelings for her go ahead and let her know what they are. You can text, call, or email. Put the ball in her court. If it's right for her she will contact you.

Good luck.

Specially how do I turn off my emotions!!

We all wish there were an on/off button but there isn't. The only way out is through, as painful as that may be.