Question

Carpetrider

Shania Twain.

Maybe some of you gals and guys can shed some light on this. I am just curious so be nice....How can a woman that looks like her, be hurt losing a guy that looks like him? She doesn't need his money and obviously he wasn't a nice guy to cheat with anugly family secretary; it doesn't help when you look like Predator after he takes his helmet off?

blind_otter
Shania Twain.

Maybe some of you gals and guys can shed some light on this. I am just curious so be nice....How can a woman that looks like her, be hurt losing a guy that looks like him? She doesn't need his money and obviously he wasn't a nice guy to cheat with anugly family secretary; it doesn't help when you look like Predator after he takes his helmet off?

Probably because she didn't love him for his looks. They were married for 14 years, after all, and have kids together.

How can a woman that looks like her, be hurt losing a guy that looks like him?

What, is everything about how someone looks? :rolleyes:

the time and energy you invest a relationship is not easily brushed aside, and 14 years pledging your troth to someone you considered a true equal in all facets of life multiplies that commitment to an nth degree. My guess is that because she loved him for who she saw in him is what makes this betrayal so hard to bear ... especially when she's in a business where, while you meet many people, few can be trusted.

my question is why would a man with such a lovely woman – and gifted and even-keeled and loving – want to screw around, period? Are the pundits on this forum correct when they suggest there can be no such thing as a monogamous relationship because we're hard-wired to seek out something better/more? :confused:

whichwayisup
my question is why would a man with such a lovely woman – and gifted and even-keeled and loving – want to screw around, period?

I'm sure there are some around here who will blame Shania for her H's infidelities.

I feel for her and their kids.