Am I gay?

Hi there

I need help. I am female and I think I am falling in love with a really great friend - she is female and married. Nothing has ever happened between us but I would love it to. She is on my mind 24/7. I have never been with a woman or had feelings for one like I have now......help !!!

Yes it's possible that you're a lesbian..

Are you attracted to men or only to women?

• Author

Could be I guess by why is this woman taking over my whole mind when realistically I know nothing will evr happen.

Then I say you're not lesbian.. if you were you would be attracted to women ...not men.

You could be bisexual..

Something about this woman that really turned you on.. it's hard to say, but I would think that you are bisexual or just bicurious about this woman only.

mistresswchildren
Only attracted to this woman, as a person and not just cos she is female

Strangely enough, I am in a feminist class right now and one specific reading that I had relates to this EXACT situation (it was actually an interview not just fiction). The woman had never been with another woman, but she found herself in love with this other woman. Neither of them had had a relationship with a woman before. They were just extremely attracted to each other as people. It was a really emotional thing. What she did is rejected all labels. Don't worry about whether or not you are gay or straight. Worry about how you feel. The more you place a label on things, the less likely that you will be able to follow how you feel. Place all the other BS aside, and see what is there. You never know. You could end up in the best relationship you have ever had. Don't label it, just go with it. :)

Lookingforward
Place all the other BS aside, and see what is there. You never know. You could end up in the best relationship you have ever had. Don't label it, just go with it. :)

No, don't!!! Whether you are or not , this woman is STILL married and it doesn't make a speck of difference whether it's a same sex Affair. The same dynamics will apply.

The last thing you need in your life is to be an OW to a MP, male OR female. Choose someone else to explore your possible bi feelings with.

The more you place a label on things, the less likely that you will be able to follow how you feel. Place all the other BS aside, and see what is there. You never know. You could end up in the best relationship you have ever had. Don't label it, just go with it. :)

There are people who follow the above advise or "choice" and end up being a mistress with children.

mistresswchildren
No, don't!!! Whether you are or not , this woman is STILL married and it doesn't make a speck of difference whether it's a same sex Affair. The same dynamics will apply.

The last thing you need in your life is to be an OW to a MP, male OR female. Choose someone else to explore your possible bi feelings with.

Sorry, didn't realize that she was married, just reread that. I agree. Don't get involved with someone that is married. I apologize. I was actually confused by this post because I didn't see how it related to OW/OM, but now I realized that I just missed part of it. Sorry, sorry, sorry.:confused: