The female brain

wow did you ever misread that article. But thanks.

signed

a girl. Who's brain didn't marinate in testosterone in utero and who therefore can deal with nuances and innuendos.

LakesideDream

signed

a girl. Who's brain didn't marinate in testosterone in utero and who therefore can deal with nuances and innuendos.

Truer words were never written ! Nuance and innuendo.. both skills and concepts I have failed miserably to master. Congratulations to one who has.

Lookingforward

signed

Not to mention being born to multitask :D

Lookingforward
Here you go again.....trolling.

You're about 15 years old right?

with a user name like that, how can you doubt it ? :)

with a user name like that, how can you doubt it ? :)

I don't understand why he doesn't just go get himself a boyfriend already and ignore the female gender entirely....for his sake and ours!

You might have been given more credit had you not used an article that is two years old.

Trialbyfire

Wow, did they waste money on research for the blatantly obvious? DUH!!

Btw, this was funny:

A huge testosterone surge beginning in the eighth week will turn this unisex brain male by killing off some cells in the communication centers and growing more cells in the sex and aggression centers. If the testosterone surge doesn't happen, the female brain continues to grow unperturbed.

:laugh:

child_of_isis

what I got from it was....women focus on community & harmony.

Men focus on self & competition.

Trialbyfire

Oh, did I forget to say that the most important part of being a man is to financially support our shopping habits? I do so love expensive jewelry and furs, given to me by my man.

*stretches, to show off her breasts and behind, then dangles one fluffy 6" mule slipper from one perfectly manicured toe*