having a really hard day........

Please don't crucify me....

but I want to call my sMM so bad today. I want to hear his voice. I want to know that he is missing me as much as I am missing him. This NC thing has me scared to death that I will never talk to him or see him again (it is just supposed to be til he figures out if he is going back home or not). I am sitting here at work, trying to hold back tears that have seem to hit me out of the blue today. I just want an "i miss you" then I can continue on with this NC stuff and be content in that at least he has not forgotten me. :(

Edited by findmyway
Please don't crucify me....

but I want to call my sMM so bad today. I want to hear his voice. I want to know that he is missing me as much as I am missing him. This NC thing has me scared to death that I will never talk to him or see him again (it is just supposed to be til he figures out if he is going back home or not). I am sitting her at work, trying to hold back tears that have seem to hit me out of the blue today. I just want a "i miss you" then I can continue on with this NC stuff and be content in that at least he has not forgot me. :(

Of course he hasn't forgotten you. He just decided that there are things more important than you in his life.

....I envy you. I'm forced to see xMW every second day or so. I kept NC for two months but now she tries to creep back into my life. I'm having a really hard day because she's too weak to keep up NC.

whichwayisup

He hasn't forgotten you. He's doing NC too and even though you want to hear from him, just think you're doing really well with the NC, don't break it even if hearing from him makes you feel good - It will only make you feel good for afew minutes and then you'll feel sad again. Remember why you two are in NC mode. Use that to try to detach yourself, to grieve the loss..

Try to keep busy and cry when you need to.

DetroitGirl

findmyway - this is my first post and I love this website for all its different stories and opinions. I am not sure of your story, but if you both agreed to NC for reasons being that he wants to work things out with his W, then just let it go. Hard as it is (been there done that), you have to. You seem so upset and I will be honest with you. He probably does think of you, but not enough to leave home. Find someone else, or a couple of somebodies, to take your mind off this MM. Be strong, you owe it to yourself.

Trust me when I say that he is thinking of and missing you. When in the beginning, OW went on no contact trip with me, it was the hardest thing I had to go through. Getting divorced wasn't as hard!

I will look up your story (assuming there is one) and see what I get from there.

• Author

He has already left home. They've been separated for almost 2 mths now. I don't think he is even communicating with his W at this point. He is doing the whole work on himself thing right now.

He has already left home. They've been separated for almost 2 mths now. I don't think he is even communicating with his W at this point. He is doing the whole work on himself thing right now.

2 months, in my opinion, is still early. It differs from one person to another, you must see that.

When OW had no contact with me, I wanted to call her very bad but I had to respect what she asked for which was not to call or sms her. I did email her. She didn't say anything about emailing *smile*.

Find a distraction! works all the time... this must be like my second post here and I am glad that I came across this site. Having been on the other side of the fence, I am the W... even though my physical separation was forced by incarceration, my H from behind bars decided to entail his pointless relationship with the OW. Better her than me at this point!!

If you took the NC route, then stick to it. I know that it hurts like hell and trying to get in touch for a "quick fix" leaves you the same feelings as a hangover. You are basically intoxicating and then will feel the painful aftermath of that void all over again. So ask yourself... If a a simple "I miss you" going to bring it all make and make it better? or is it going to put salt on the wound?

Move on!! find yourself a hottie that treats you like his ONLY QUEEN, and not second best. Because that is what the OW always is... the alternate solution to reality and it cheats all parties involved of happiness.

Good luck and pray for strenght!

• Author

I agree that 2 mths is still early. I don't want decisions or answers yet, I just want to here his voice......

whichwayisup

Don't think about him and his wife. You don't know if they are talking or not, all that does is make you feel worse.

• Author
Don't think about him and his wife. You don't know if they are talking or not, all that does is make you feel worse.

Much easier said than done....:o

What's to crucify you over, FMW?

You feel what you feel. Its completely understandable that you feel the way you do...nothing to roast you over a slow fire for.

Just stick to doing what you know is RIGHT, regardless of how down you feel right now. You know it'll pay off in the long run...keep your eyes focused on that goal. In the meantime, look for ways to distract you from feeling down...change your focus onto something else.

You're doing great!